Wanted Bigger but Natural Looking Lips - The Woodlands, TX

Dr. Lind is amazing! He's very kind and wants to...

Dr. Lind is amazing! He's very kind and wants to make sure everything you want is fulfilled. His office is beautiful and the receptionist is so sweet! I got juvederm fillers in my lips I wanted them to be natural looking but still look like my money was well spent. He took his time and explained everything and made sure I was comfortable before he began. It was really quick and my lips were so numb I barely felt anything. He would let me look at them to make sure I was pleased and if he needed to go back and add more in one spot which was really nice since this was my first time getting fillers. I also like how every month they have a deal, so lip fillers usually run 650 but I got mine for 450 because they were doing a 200 dollars off for the month of June. Money well spent let me tell ya. I would definitely recommend him to all my friends and family! If your still not sure go in for a free consult and check it out yourself but I promise you won't be disappointed just tell him Samantha. V sent you!
The Woodlands General Surgeon

Dr. Lind is amazing! Can't wait to go back and get more done!