Volume Loss and Sagging in Face - The Woodlands, TX

I am fit, late 50's and have not done anything...

I am fit, late 50's and have not done anything invasive on my face, so I was worried. I am thin, have good skin, but i had some sagging of the "jowls" on either side of my chin. I'm not ready for a facelift due to time and money, but wanted a temporary fix.

I waited ten days to make sure but it looks just great and even got a little better, as Dr Guy said it would. I researched the You-know-what out of it beginning with finding a FACIAL plastic surgeon. I'm a scientist so I do my research. Look at school credentials, medical school standing, read all reviews, get a consult before making a decision. And if you are me; start small.

Regarding Dr Guy; He is personable, approachable, experienced and professional. I also liked his willingness to be conservative. And he didn't try to sell me on any other procedures. He used just one syringe and really took his time. I felt nothing at all. I was so nervous that I asked his assistant to hold my hand. She was very sweet!

Dr Guy studied under an accomplished PS who also teaches. HIs credentials are impeccable, and I can't find one bad review. He is pretty young. He has had tons of experience with Botox and fillers. I like it that he answers so many questions on here, to help people.

I am going to give you some good advice. ALWAYS go to a person who specializes in what you need done. Go to someone who has done the procedure many times so there are no surprises. DO NOT go to the cheapest person you can find, or use the cheapest hospital. You can see all the horror stories on RealSelf. Also, you cannot be objective about your face or body and you should trust your PS to tell you what will fix your problem. Don't go in fixed on what you need done. I asked Dr Guy to tell me everything I needed and what I saw, but told him I wanted his objective opinion, foremost. I asked for all my options. I am going to take a measured, step by step approach. This is how the celebrities do it so that people don't notice, and it gives your body time to heal and makes for better planning.

He makes sure it is painless. He has a great technique. I am so glad he has relocated to the Woodlands! I think he is going to be amazingly successful and very busy. Good luck.
The Woodlands Facial Plastic Surgeon

Great Facial PS. Listens and remembers. Called to check on me a few days after the procedure, during the holiday to check on me and remembered what i was doing. Impressive. Will definitely be back and I have referred people I care about. Better get in before he gets booked. Fillers work Immediatly! No bruising or broken vessels.