*42yr (young;) gal got her old Implants Replaced!!! - The Woodlands, TX

I can't say enough great things about Dr.Cho and...

I can't say enough great things about Dr.Cho and his wonderful staff!! Let me start by saying as soon as I walked into the clinic the staff was very attentive, knowledgeable and made me feel right at home. The huge office building is very beautiful but the positive, caring energy from the sweet girls (especially Jill????) was even MORE beautiful???? And then I got the pleasure of meeting the amazing Dr. Cho! He immediately made me feel comfortable with his gentle and soft spoken nature. He was very knowledgeable on the procedure and breast size I was interested in and spent an adequate amount of time with me during both of my preOp appointments. I could go on and on...but let me make this short and sweet. *DR. CHO IS A BRILLANT PLASTIC SURGEON and a MASTER AT HIS CRAFT....and I have amazing new breasts to prove it! (See b/a pics!) His work shows in them....he was able to take large old saggy implants out, put in new 650cc larger implants and give me an internal breast lift without ANY visible scarring whatsoever! The results are profound and totally exceeded my expectations of firmer, less droopy looking breasts and nipples. I could not be happier!! I would (and have already!!) recommend Dr. AMAZING CHO (my new nickname for him;)) to anyone interested in enhancing any part of their body....ESPECIALLY the breasts! I would rate my whole experience as a perfect 10 and plan to be back in a year to get my nose done. :D
*Much love and many thanks to Mr. Cho and his incredible staff!!!!????????????????

8 month postOp update :)

Ok...so it's been eight months since my surgery and a lot has happened. First of all, 4wks postOp I went back to work as a body sculpt therapist at the MedSpa I work at and unfortunately after just a week of strenuous upper body movement while sculpting the incision under my right breast tore open a bit (due to inflammation and swelling from repetitive movement is my guess) and it started to leak fluid. Then came the pain from infection uugh This happened over a weekend and I wasn't able to get in to see my doctor so he could see it back up for 3 days. There was a bad ALL around Houston and the roads were literally blocked for days! Infection set in and when I could finally make it to my doc he had to open up the incision to clean and sterilize the pocket before stitching me back up ALL while I was awake with just a local anesthetic into the area under my breast. Not comfortable at all, but Dr. Cho treated me and the stituation with complete care. I took a few more weeks off from work to heal while taking strong antibiotics to keep infection away.

8mos Update (continued)...

So after a few months of healing, approximately 5mos postOp, my left breast looked a felt beautiful and soft while my right breast still was tender to the touch, firm and very tight and slighter higher on my chest then my left breast. My 5 month postOp visit and examination at Dr. Cho's office revealed that the infection I battled caused capsular contracture in my right breast making it feel tight and look higher and more round then my left breast (see pic).

Update and pics on uneven breasts due to capsular contracture...

*Looked ok with clothes on but the asymmetry got worse and worse as time progressed. Being the Virgo/perfectionist that I am....I have elected to schedule a breast implant revision surgery at the end of February to have the old implants replaced with smaller ones along with a lolipop breast lift to correct the asymmetry and to remove the scar tissue from the capsular contracture. :) :)
I will check back in with an update post right before and after my revision surgery.
*I hope this review helps anyone else going through an incision tear or capsular contracture like I'm experiencing.
Houston Plastic Surgeon

*Dr. AMAZING CHO is the absolute BEST surgeon in the nation!!