Post Gastric Sleeve Massive Weight Loss - The Woodlands, TX

It's been almost two years since my gastric sleeve...

It's been almost two years since my gastric sleeve procedure. I've lost over 100lbs and could lose another 20-30 possibly before plastic surgery. 4'9" HW was 258, CW155. Hoping to have a belt lipectomy, breast lift, arm and inner thigh surgery as well. I'm trying to determine when would be the most ideal time to have surgery based on weight, which surgery I would need (TT vs TBL), if I should keep working to lose more or keep stable. I've been at this weight for about 8 months. I'll post pictures soon. Just looking for more information!

Pictures Pre-op.

Just sent in pictures to a surgeon for the initial consultation. I am 4'9" and roughly 160-165. Although I know for BMI reasons I should be lower but I am very muscular. Also have a ton of skin! I would love to have a lower body lift, upper body lift (arms, breasts, upper back). I'm not sure if I should keep losing more weight or go for surgery!

Virtual Consultation

I've sent in my photos to a PS and am waiting for the response on his suggestions. I'm so nervous and I haven't even gone in yet. I'm worried I won't be a candidate yet and then I'm worried that I will be. I want to have the best outcome possible. Doesn't everyone? My family is supportive and are constantly saying it's time. Has anyone else felt this way? Like you aren't worthy of feeling better about yourself? Like you haven't done enough work to deserve it yet? I know I play these head games all the time. I should hear back within the week! Hopefully it's a positive response.