Active 52 Year Old Who Couldn't Exercise Away my Tummy! - Woodbury, MN

I have been active for years and eat healthy, but...

I have been active for years and eat healthy, but I just couldn't get rid of my subborn belly fat. I wanted my body to reflect the hard work and effort I put in to taking care of myself. I started to look into getting a tummy tuck. After my initial consultation I decided that in order to get the results that I wanted, I would have an abdominalplasty with liposuction done along with liposuction of my back and inner thighs. Since I live out of town, I stayed overnight in the hospital after my procedure. I went home the next day. The first few days after surgery I spent a lot of time sleeping. I had some pain, but the pain medication helped a lot. After 4 days I was moving around the house pretty well and the pain was much better. On the 8th day I went out to get my hair done at the salon and even drove myself, and on day 10 I got dressed up and went to a Christmas party. My drains both came out after 15 days. I think being active before my surgery really helped in my recovery.
Saint Paul Plastic Surgeon

I would highly recommend Dr. Hoffman and his staff to anyone considering plastic surgery. Dr. Hoffman is an extremely talented and skilled surgeon. He is a true artist. He is compassionate, caring, and very detail oriented. Dr. Hoffman is very thorough and took the time to explain everything to me at my consult, pre-op, and all of my post-op appointments. His nursing staff, Nica and Karen, are very caring and professional. They made me feel at ease everytime I was at the office. You will not find a better plastic surgeon or staff anywhere. I am thrilled with my results! In my pictures I am only 8 weeks out from my surgery, so as I fully recover I will just keep looking better!