Deviated Septum - Woodbury, MN

I had a rhinoplasty done by a plastic surgeon but...

I had a rhinoplasty done by a plastic surgeon but he failed to correct my deviated septum, which was my chief complaint. I thought it was something that I was just going to have to learn to live with. However, after I was diagnosed with asthma, I consulted with an ENT. He explained to me how he could correct my deviated septum and open up my airways so I could breathe better. But I left there feeling like he didn't have much concern for how my nose was going to look. That's when I realized I did not need an ENT or a plastic surgeon. I needed an ENT AND a plastic surgeon.

Within minutes of meeting Dr. Tolen, I knew I had finally found the right one. He explained the septoplasty procedure to me, but also took into account the overall size and shape of my nose and gave me a good idea of how it was going to look. He was very honest about communicating expectations, which I appreciated. I could tell he is someone who pays a lot of attention to detail, which gave me a great sense of relief. I booked my surgery that same day knowing I had made the right decision.

I was very impressed by the sense of professionalism by all of the nurses and staff and the care I received there. They all take the time to explain things to you and make you feel comfortable. It's been three weeks post-op, and I couldn't be happier with the results. My nose looks fantastic, but nobody can even tell that I have had any work done. Except me, of course. Because for the first time in my life, I can actually breathe with my mouth closed!
Saint Paul Facial Plastic Surgeon