53 Year Old Mother of 4 Wanting Her Shape Back! - Woodbury, MN

My kids are older now so it was time for me to get...

My kids are older now so it was time for me to get my shape back! I work in surgery and have worked with many plastic surgeons in the Minneapolis area. I started working with Dr. Hoffman and was always amazed by his exceptional work! He is well trained, Harvard, Vanderbilt, USC and it shows! He is doing so much more work to reach the ultimate result we are all wanting! Dr. Hoffman will spend the time with you and thoroughly explain what would be the best operation for you! He will show you photos of his work! As a prospective patient you must see there work! I had a breast lift operation with a wiess pattern. I wasn't too worried about the scares because he is an exceptional sewer! I did have drains for about a week but that and pain very minimal. I love to go for long walks and I was out walking in 4 days! I couldn't be more happy with my now perkier breasts! I actually had to get used to seeing my nipples where they actually belong! Dr. Hoffman and his staff are truly amazing! Always there and available to answer my many questions! They will guide you thru the process and recovery was not at as bad as I was thinking! I would have not done the surgery if I haven't had the opportunity to work with Dr. Hoffman and actually see the time and effort he puts into each and everyone of his patients! I have since added silicone implants to fill me out and add some much needed cleavage! I just love my shape now! I have been working very hard at losing some weight so I can be ready to do my tummy tuck! Dr. Hoffman does the best tummy tucks I have ever seen! I can't wait for that! I'am so thankful for Dr. Hoffman and his staff! You will be treated like part of the family!
Saint Paul Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Hoffman is very personable and a great teacher!! Safety is very important to him and he will take great care of you! His skills are exceptional and you will see that in his photos of his work he will show you! Be prepared and come with your questions, he will take the time with you! He's a perfectionist and it's been a privilege to work with him and learn from him. I'am so happy with my results! I will be going back! 4 kids have taken a toll my body! I'am so thankful for Dr. Hoffman, Nica, Karen. They are the best and if your looking for exceptional, professional, courtesy, caring, they are for you! I knew I was in great hands!