31 Years Old, Nursed 2 Children, Wanted Fullness Back :) 5'5 145lbs - Woodbury, MN

Dr. Hoffmann is an amazing surgeon!! My surgery...

Dr. Hoffmann is an amazing surgeon!! My surgery and recovery was a breeze!! I was off my pain meds by the night after surgery! My surgery was Thursday, Friday I had my 24 hour appointment, went shopping, and got a pedicure! Saturday I took my 4 and 5 year old to my daughters dance recital and a birthday party and Sunday had family pictures. I did have swelling but no brusing and very little pain!! Took tylenol only on saturday and Sunday and nothing on Monday. I did take my muscle relaxers until they were done though. I haven't had any numbness in either of my breasts! Very happy with the whole process!!!

3 weeks post op

Loving my results!!! I am 3 weeks post op and very happy with how everything is progressing! I am more swollen on my right side than the left, but that is starting to go down as well! I had some hypersensitivity in my nipples for a week or so but that has since corrected itself! I am sleeping great and not waking up with any pain. So glad I chose to get this done!!!

2 and a half months post up!

Couldn't be happier with my results. I just took some pics and compared to right after surgery and about a month post op and there have been some crazy changes. I didnt even realize it until I compared pics! My self confidence is greater and I love buying clothes even more now! One of the best decisions I have made for ME!!

Very happy with the whole process from consult, to preop, to surgery, to the aftercare I have received!!! If I have questions they are answered quickly!! I got 400cc high profile memory gel mentor implants. I was a 34 a-b before. Not sure what my post op size is. Have only bought cheap comfy bras so far! I have had no numbness in either breast and very little pain! Was off pain meds 2 days post op!! Love my new look! Would def recommend Dr. Hoffmann! Loved the whole process!!!