26 Yr Old - A to Full C - Woodbury, MN

Coming from a family with women who were all well...

Coming from a family with women who were all well endowed, except myself, I had been wanting to have this procedure done for almost 10 years. Although I was certain in my decision in getting the surgery, I spent significant time searching for the perfect surgeon. Dr Hoffman and his staff were the most wonderful, friendly and understanding people. While other offices seemed to cover only basic information and did not offer a personalized plan, Dr Hoffman knows that each patient has specific results in mind, and he is sure to deliver. He thoroughly discuss your desired results to understand exactly what you are looking for, and carefully walks through the best options to achieve the results his patients want. Dr Hoffman understands that you can't simply explain one process for each customer. I couldn't be happier with my results and the communication throughout my survey and recovery with their staff! Whether it's breast augmentation or another body procedure, I highly recommend meeting with De Hoffman. You will be glad you did!
Saint Paul Plastic Surgeon

Dr James Hoffma, Nika, and office staff are amazing. They clearly care about each one of their patients and personalize all parts of your treatment to achieve desired results. Dr Hoffman is incredibly experienced and knowledgeable.