28 Years Old, Functional Septoplasty and Turbinate Surgery. Woodbury, MN

My motivation to have a consultation with Dr....

My motivation to have a consultation with Dr. Tolan was due to a deviated septum and difficulty breathing that I've experienced my entire life. Overall, I am very happy with the results. if I had to choose whether I would have surgery knowing what I know now, I would have the surgery again with Dr. Tolan. The surgeon can make or break your experience and outcome.

Image Taken 1 Month After Surgery

I will work on getting my before/after pictures from the office, but for now I will post an image on my account of my nose only a month after surgery. The nose continues to heal for 2 years so a month after surgery there's still considered to be "a lot of swelling". Dr. Tolan's work is done with such a high skill and precision that even a month after surgery I was extremely happy with the results.
Saint Paul Facial Plastic Surgeon

Early 2016: Dr Tolan is an extraordinary and diligent surgeon, a talented artist in the operating room, and a very personable and humble human being. I am grateful for the holistic experience that I received from Dr. Tolan and his staff beginning with the consultation, eventually surgery, and all the way through to a full recovery. Dr. Tolan and his staff made me feel at ease and 100% confident in my choice to move forward with surgery. I could not be happier with the results in any stretch of the imagination. I would highly recommend Dr. Tolan and the staff at Midwest ENT to anyone considering facial reconstructive surgery. ------ Update June 2016: It's been about 6 months post surgery and I continue to recommend Dr. Tolan to family, friends, and the general public. I am very happy with the results and have zero complaints.