5'9" 155lbs, 500cc mod plus overs

29 yr old woman, 5'9", 155 lbs.. Had my...

29 yr old woman, 5'9", 155 lbs.. Had my consultation today. I was hoping I would not require a breast lift being that I breast fed 2 children for almost a year and my girls are just deflated! Went from a 36B to a 38D during & after pregnancy. My dr told me that my breast muscle is pretty high up on my chest and he recommends going over the muscle with 450cc to the right and 475cc to the left breast using silicone gel implants requiring NO lift being that I am going big enough to fill/push me out! He did say that there's a risk of hardening going over the muscle, but I expected pros and cons of course. I will be doing a little more research tonight before calling to schedule.

Surgery scheduled!

I made the decision to put down my deposit snd schedule my surgery for June 1st. My pre-op appointment is May 12th. Soooo anxious, excited and a little nervous. The countdown begins!!

Wish boobs

Pre-op appointment May 12th. My PS recommends 450cc L and 475cc R. I'm 5'9", 155lbs I'm thinking more like 500cc and 525cc

Currently a 36B

This is a little harder than I imagined, posting these photos... even looking at them to crop them. Reminds me of all of the teasing, jokes, and hurtful words. *sigh*

Pre-op complete, countdown begins!

Just finished my preop appt. I was so worried about my iron levels (hemoglobin) because I've always been anemic due to heavy periods but I was cleared at a 10.0 today!! Signed all the paperwork and paid in full ($6014).

Tried on my PS recommended size of 475cc R and 450cc L, which I did like but felt like I wanted them a little bigger. So I decided to go with Moderate-plus 520cc R and 500cc L -which were perfect... I'm SO excited, and surgery is schedule for JUNE 1ST. Christmas comes early this year for me =)

My stats:
Moderate plus silicone implants
500cc left
525cc right

5'9" 155lbs... had to sign a waiver for 525cc?!...

So I had my preop appointment last week and after trying on sizers I decided the recommended sizes of 450cc and 475cc were not exactly what I wanted but 500cc and 525cc were.... and the nurse stated because I am going bigger than my PS recommends I would have to sign a waiver. It basically was saying I had a higher chance of ptosis (sagging). I have not seen any comment or posts that have mentioned any such waiver, even women getting 600cc's or more. Has anyone had to sign this?....

Tatas TADA!! Surgery day is done

The girls have arrived and I couldn't be more excited. PS went with 500cc L and 550cc R subglandular, in the fold under the breasts (my right is significantly smaller and the imaging machine as well as the doc indicated 40cc would give the best symmetry)... My surgery was completed by noon after about 45mins and I was home and recoverin by 1pm. I had pretty bad nausea and threw up a few times when I got home, but other than that I feel GREAT (just lots of pressure).... I took one pain med at 1pm but I do not feel I will need it again until it's time to to sleep. . I am SO happy and cant wait to see them. I can remove the dressings and bra to shower in 24 hours... I can notice the R breast with the larger implant sits a little higher up on my chest, and hopefully it drops the same as the left and they're even. XOXO..... Christmas in June!! =)

POD 3, is my surgical bra too tight?!...

Day 3, and I am feeling great.. still very tight but no actual pain. The only thing I'm concerned about is I think my surgical bra may be too tight... the incision area hurts and my breasts are taking this odd shape from where the bra covers and are flattened at the bottom. It feels SO much better to take the bra off and shower. How do I know if its too tight, or just right doing the job its supposed to?!

I have booooobies!!

Loving my new breasts, they look amazing and I am so happy. This was such a great decision and I have NO regrets, I feel so good and have my first week appointment on the 8th. I hope they don't change much other than dropping and fluffing (hoping they stay this size, no smaller) haha... my fiancé and I get married in November and my body is definitely Tahiti honeymoon ready!!!
Orlando Plastic Surgeon

Initial consult went well, his nurses and staff were very comforting and helpful. He gave all his recommendations while keeping my wants in mind.