31 Year Old Athlete and Fitness Enthusiast, No Children

Hello everyone, I'm a 31 year old personal...

Hello everyone,

I'm a 31 year old personal trainer who use to be an elite track and field sprinter. My whole life I have been flat chested. Always wearing bras one size up just to fill them with cutlets. Most people really don't know how flat I was based on how much I would wear padded bras and sports bras.

All the females in my family are very heavy busted. I even have a sister that's an H ???? and mom is a triple D. And I always wondered why I never developed breast at all. My body fat percentage has always been low so i know that was a factor. I even purposely took a birth control called Apri that upped me one cup size and then the moment I would get off, within a week I was flat again.

So after my track career, years later coming into my 30's, being flat chested started to really get to me. In the gym I was able to grow and build my ideal body. Squats no shots! It worked but...agh As great as the rest of my body looked in an outfit the breast area just ruined most of the looks I was going for.

So after being so annoyed my having these weird looking things on my chest, I started googling breast augmentations. Not really thinking I would do it...just checking my options.

So here's how I found Dr Joseph. I found a groupon for laser hair removal in Winter Park for 6 treatments. The procedures were done in Dr Brian Joseph's office. So one day I decided to walk to the other side and set up a consultation. 2 weeks later they got me in.

The staff was amazing and meeting Dr Joseph was even more amazing. He gave me all my options, educated me on the options, answered almost every question I had written before I even asked them. Filled me with tons of knowledge on breast augmentations. I was completely sold! They even gave me his next available surgery date. However, I didn't want to me impulsive. But 5 days later I called to lock the date in. I never even visited any other surgeon. I felt so good about my choice. Like not one doubt in my mind.

So rewind, first time at center for laser treatment was mid July. 1st consult was first week of August. Pre op was second week of September...and surgery was on September 28th.

It is not Oct 8, 10 days post op and this has been just a smooth recovery. I had minimal pain throughout the whole process. Day of surgery of course I has nausea and of course extreme tightness, pressure and swelling. I stayed on course with my antibiotics and pain medication. I also took a Herbalife supplement called Restore that works wondering on post workout inflammation, soreness and muscle repair and I believe that made a huge different in my recovery. 3 days after surgery I no longer needed the pain meds. Day by day I saw big progress. Less swelling, less pain, less tightness, able to use my arms a little more each day. My breast where dropping each day, softening each day. My incisions I don't feel at all. Tape gets a little itchy but that's it.

2 days ago, 1 week after surgery I had my post op apt. I learned my massages and doc said I was healing wonderfully. I told him, I've had leg day workout pain that was worse than this and soreness lasted way longer.

So I felt so happy that I chose Dr Joseph. Surgery was a breeze and recovery has been super fast. This is the happiest I've been with decision making in a while. I'm so happy!!!

Dimensions

I'm 5'5, 140lbs...high profile and 350/375cc. I'm about a full C-Cup/34D in VS bras now coming from a 34A

2 weeks exactly post op

Feelin good...feeling great.
0:10
I'm so happy with my boobs!!!

3 week, 21 day update

Leg Day!!!
Leg day
Leg Day!!!
Leg Day
0:10
So today marks 3 weeks exactly from my surgery and I'm feeling great!!!

It seems to be, day by day I'm seeing changes. My breast are softening little by little. They still can't really fit comfortably in a real bra in which I just couldn't resist trying one on. So I bought more comfy sports bras that can pass as a regular bra kinda.

Only thing I can't wait to end is my right nipple is super sensitive. It feels like the nipple is an open sore when it rubs against clothing. So I love letting them hang and breath. But I was told it's just the nerves doing their thing and soon to end.

Other than that, my incisions are healing so well. This is my 3rd time changing the steri strips and I actually take a look at them. I'm so impressed! The incision is lined up perfectly in my breast crease.

Also, I've been able to workout!!! I've been working my legs on about every leg marchine that doesn't require me use my arms. I even was able to do squats on the smith machine. I can do abs too!!!

25 Days Post Op

Y'all, I am experiencing boob greed! I am so happy with my new boobs. I was trying to be modest while choosing 350-375cc High Profile. Now I feel I'm about a full C cup, in which I wanted. But now I wish I would have went with 425. No one really recognizes a change as I usually always wore push-up/padded bras. But even in the gym with no push-up...no one really realizes!!! So yes, they are modest. But I would love to be a low D cup.

But I think about where I came from and I'm happy!!!

So today I tried on an old bralette from VS just to see what they would look like in a bra.

Mondor's Cord

So I have been having sharp pains when raising my arms underneath my incisions. I didn't think any thing of it other than just part of the healing process after surgery. I thought it was a small tear in the pictorial muscle.

But as I was watching post op breast aug videos on YouTube. I crossed a video suggestion with a photo of exactly what I have been seeing.

So it's called : "Mondor's Cord, also known as "superficial thrombophlebitis" which is not so much a complication as it is a minor annoyance. Basically, Mondor's Cord is nothing more than inflammation of the veins. It is usually caused by trauma (surgery in the case of breast augmentation)."

This has become a little annoyance and a little scary when stretching back. Along with the annoying nerve burning pain underneath the nipple. At first was numb, but now I have more feeling and now just an annoying irritation feeling when clothing rubs against it.

But other than that, I'm feeling great.

Almost 4 full weeks post op!!!

3 week update photo

Pre-Op Photos

Pics from the itty bitty titty committee.

28 Days post op!!!!

LEG DAY!!! IM BACK!!!
0:51
28 Days post op and I'm feeling great!!!

So I took 2 week off of no working out. My body needed it. BUT, when I realized how much muscle I was losing. I had to do something!!! Lol

2 weeks post I returned to the gym. I just walked the treadmill at an incline and stair master. Then did like squats, lunges...leg and glutes work with only ankle weights...not holding any weight. That was the hardest thing for me because as a trainer, I'm always setting up and picking up heavy weights.

After two weeks I also incorporated leg lifts using machines where I didn't have to hold onto anything. I was in heaven!!!! I lost my booty and wanted it back!!!

Tomorrow marks my 4 weeks exact post op and I'm feeling great!!!! I've been doing barbell squats, hack squats, leg press...machines weights. Still not picking up anything over 20-30lb now and nothing lifting over my head.

I feel ready to get back full force but I'm kidding myself. I'm sure I need at least another 2 weeks!

My PS will give me extra notes in 2 days!!! I hope he says I'm clear to do a little more!!!

INCISION UPDATE / DAY 28

Today I took a really good look at my insicions. I've been keeping them covered with stern strips until I get further updates from my PS. I look forward to start my scar treatment. I bought Mederma and Scar Away Silicone Sheets. Hopefully during my next post op visit at the end of the week, I'll have more to look forward too.

When I was researching breast aug scar healing photos, I couldn't seem to find many, especially for my skin tone.

But I must say, I'm impressed with the healing process. I haven't put anything on the scars yet besides wearing the steri strips constantly.

I have a feeling I will barely be able to see in the scars very soon.

POPPED INTERNAL STITCH!!!

So yesterday I stopped wearing my steri strips. They have become so itchy and I have so many scratches around my incisions. Smh

So while I'm the shower today, I got to really feel along my incisions and as I was massaging and rubbing, I rubbed too hard over the incision and felt a pop.

Doing a little realself research, I realize I must have popped a stitch.

So now for sure, I'm going to take it easy. Even with my workouts. If I can simply rub against the incision, I can imagine what too much activity can do internally. Even if you feel great!

2nd post op apt is tomorrow!!! 30 days with my boobies!!!!!!! ????

POPPED INTERNAL STICH!!!

Doing a little realself research, I realize I must have popped a stitch.

Heading to my post op apt!!! 30 days with my boobies!!!!!!! ????

35 Days / 5 Full Week Post Op Scars

It's 5 weeks post op and my scars are beyond what I imagined. They are healing super well.

I wore the steri strips for 4 weeks straight. Replaced then when they fell off. Week 5 I started wearing Scar Away silicone sheets on my scar for 12 hours out of the day and then Mederma PM intensive overnight scar cream at night.

I am still wearing only soft sports bras with no wire.

But yesterday I couldn't wait to be sized and I went to Victoria Secret and they told me I'm a 34 D ???? I almost cried. I tried on so many bras but I can still tell I need to wait a little longer. They weren't fitting perfectly yet. My boobs have to drop and soften more.

But I have some pics!!!

Almost 8 full weeks post op!!!

Workout Clip!
0:10
I'm 2 days away from being 8 weeks post op and I'm feeling great!!!

My breast are shaping out nicely! I love them! My PS is amazing! Dr Brian Joseph allows me to stop in his office whenever I feel the need. I went last week for him to take a look at my Mondor's cord underneath my incision that I posted about a few weeks ago. He suggested massaging them along with my breast and to take a warm compress and ibuprofen to shrink the cords. The left one is almost gone and the right is slowing deminishing.
Now I don't have that sharp sting when raising my arms!

Let's see, what else is new. Oh...he said they will soften more. But I feel fine! I really don't know what boobs are suppose to feel like! I've never had any!!!

Next, exercising! I'm back killing it in the gym. I can lift heavy with legs, I've done a few arm exercises working biceps, triceps, shoulders and back. Only thing he suggests staying away from for now is heavy weight chest pressing. I'm also more comfortable doing shoulder presses. With the Mondor's cord, that limited me there a bit. But light to moderate weights I'm good.

I can run, best a high impact sports bra. As much as I like the cute little strappy ones, I now know impact is best!

That's about it for now!

First Day Back To Acro Yoga Class

I was so excited to get back to acro yoga. One of my greatest fitness challenges and I'm not the most flexible person or acrobatic.

I was a little apprehensive to what I could and couldn't do. So I just eased into it.

I was mostly a flyer instead of a base in which I normally am. But as a base, it could require alot of pressing up of your partner while locking hands or wrists. So I opted out of being a base with having to press my partner up.

But all in all, it was fun! Planks are fine now, mini push-ups are fine...just can't go low to the ground, but shoulder stands or even hand stand if I could do it was fine. I just focuse more on using my shoulders when doing these type of exercises!!!

So all in all...I'm happy with my 2 month progress. I'm still taking it easy with the boobs. My PS told me to just ease myself back in and if I feel any tightness, any...even a tiny bit...to not do the exercises and I've listened!
Dr Brian Joseph

The staff was amazing and meeting Dr Joseph was even more amazing. He gave me all my options, educated me on the options, answered almost every question I had written before I even asked them. Filled me with tons of knowledge on breast augmentations. I felt super confortable with him. Even tells you how amazing you look even with the imperfections I saw. Soon after, I was completely sold! They even gave me his next available surgery date. However, I didn't want to me impulsive. But 5 days later I called to lock the date in. I never even visited any other surgeon. I felt so good about my choice. Like not one doubt in my mind. Most doctors will feed you whatever you want to hear, Dr Brian Joseph is completely genuine and for that I am forever grateful.