38yo, 11 Yr Old Cohesive Gels

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I can't believe I didn't find this site sooner.....

I can't believe I didn't find this site sooner...it is completely making me feel better about explanting. I felt I was stud with them because they'd look awful after but after reading the reviews and seeing pictures on here, it is making me feel a lot better.
I regretted my decision within a year of getting them. I did not want them to be noticeable, but they convinced me to go a bit bigger (I can't believe how many people have mentioned this!! They really need to stop!). I had just lost a bunch of weight and was thinner than ever, a 34 or 36A. So of course people noticed them, which was the last thing I wanted.
I always felt my broad shoulders made my small breasts even smaller. Wish I never did it in the first place. Luckily I've never had problems except the last couple years I've noticed my left is a little more firm than my right and it doesn't feel good when my kids lay on that side of me.
Now, after 2 kids, breastfed both, and some weight gain I can't wait to get these things out, get back my little boobies and feel healthy! Hoping mine turn out as good as most of what I've seen on here.
My appt is Dec.5 with PS. Funny thing is, since I've had them done, I have a different job now where I work in a lot of OR's and know all the staff...so not sure how I'll handle everyone at work possibly knowing I'm doing this or that I even did it in the first place.
Has anyone had anyone question them after, being (of course) obvious all of a sudden smaller in the chest and how have you dealt with that?
Thanks for this site, for your stories and encouragement! I don't have pics now but I'll post soon.

Sad to see so many people getting implants

I'm surprised to see how many people are getting breast implants. I can't write anything negative on their reviews but wish I could tell them not to. Especially when they look so nice pre-op.
I wish I could tell them it's not a one-time deal. And I haven't even had any major problems, just have been through the 'I want bigger boobs' phase.
I regretted mine within a year and it's been almost 12.
What I will say is that you're not stuck with them forever as I thought.
Seeing all these explant pictures is awesome and what's made me realize I don't have to keep them or continue 'up-grading'.
I thought I did my research prior and even read some 'don't do it' stories but ignored them cause I wanted them so bad.
Some of you getting implants, your boobs are beautiful the way they are!!

Still waiting for my consult!

Massage

CANNOT wait to have a massage, lay face down and be comfortable!!

Lift vs no lift???

Had an appt today & booked for removal no lift. How did you all decide whether to get one or not?? Thanks

Bras, Vitamins & Creams

Hello,
Any suggestions for special creams ore-post op? I've been using coconut oil, bio-oil & coco butter lotion.
Also taking vits A,B12,D, sometimes E & C and just started taking collagen.
Wondering about suggestions regarding the above and any good bra suggestions post-op? TIA

2 Days to go!!

Wow...can't believe that in 48hrs I'll be on my way home from explant!! So exciting yet so scary st the same time.
I've let these things weigh (literally lol) on my mind since I got them.

Time has flown...Jan went by fast & I didn't read a lot on here but the past few weeks I've been checking out reviews & pictures again.
I can't thank everyone on this site enough for your stories/reviews. I probably wouldn't be 48hrs away from my surgery if it weren't for all of you.
I'll be going under Thurs morning at 9:45, not looking forward to general anesthetic but it has to be done.
I have been having vivid dreams the past week, unusual for me.

I'll post some pictures soon!

Sitting in pre-op

Almost there...getting nervous.
I'm changed & waiting in the pre-op area.

All done!

Wow!
Feels amazing! SOOO SOFT!!
So light, nice to put my shoulders back.

Quick review:
GA
Under breast incision, no drains
Dissolvable stitches inside & one hanging out on each side. I haven't look though
I have a mild tube gauze around dressings/my chest & I put my old surgical bra over.
Feeling numb laterally & below breasts but not sure if that's local injected or not.

IV anti-nauseants, no nausea so far
Very flat upper bit surprised at amount of tissue lower

I feel really good! Stil tenderness if I cough/clear my throat. Probably will take Codeine later. (Heads up to anyone taking narcitics, take a mild stool softener too. I know from previous experience ????)

Used lots of coconut oil, coco butter and bio-oil
Have been taking lots of vitamins & collagen that past few months.

I'm hesitant to put up pics by know it may help someone else so I will post before & afters. I don't have any from pre-BA.

Hope this helps someone else.
Thank you everyone who shared your stories. Truly no way to thank this site enough.
Good luck to everyone going through this decision process.

I'm aware there may be a 'down' period after the first week from reading others stories. But know that this is temporary if t occurs & to hold tight til week 3+.

Xo

Pre-explant/Capsulectomy

300cc mentor/silicone on top of the muscle
36C-D
Some contracture on my left side

6hrs post

2 days post-op!

Quick pics after a quick bath
Keeping surgical bra on all the time
Minimal to no pain. If I have any it's right below my sternum if I cough, sneeze, pull myself up.
Very happy so far!

They are definitely pancakes when I lean forward! Lol

1 wk post-op

Super itchy incisions
Haven't taken a good look at them but eplaced the steri-strips the other day & had my first shower today. :)
Not too fluffy yet & hoping there's no seroma
Follow-up with PS is 4 wks post.

2 wks 2 days post-op

So far so good. Right side seems a little saggier than the left.
Incisions still itchy, less sore to my ribs on the sides.
I think that the feeling is coming back below nipples. It was always a little numb-ish.
Still very happy I explanted. Hoping they fluff some more over the next couple months.

Almost 6wks

Just a quick update...
Side stitches fell off on their own around 4wks.
Using mederma & bio oil on the scars. There were a couple of small lumps along scar line but with massage they're going away.
They feel completely healed!
They're going back to the way they were before with the left one being a bit bigger.
Wish my nipples would go back, but since I got implants they were never soft/puffy again. You know, when they're not cold. My nipples are always 'erect'. :(
But still so very happy the implants are gone!!

3 Months Post

Can't believe it's been 3 months already...am happy about explant ing every day!
Have been going to yoga-feels so good to lay on my stomach & stretch & be comfortable. Back has gotten better & feeling is all back in my breasts, no numbness to nipples or lateral to them anymore :)
Also had first massage since explant-best massage ever laying on my stomach.
And love how tops fit now...I even bought a little strappy top that will require no bra!
I'm at work so this was the most recent pic I have, no bra on.