23 Year Old Female, Ear Correction Surgery - Windsor, GB

For many, many years I've had low self confidence...

For many, many years I've had low self confidence because of my ears, I always thought they made me look like somewhat of a caricature. I'd always be checking myself in any mirror I could find to make sure my hair was covering them or I'd stand with my head slightly angled away from whoever I was talking to, purely to mask them.

Now, after having them corrected, having worn a cap out in public for the first time, I can safely say that my surgery was worth every penny. The care and support I recieved from Rajan Uppal and his team was fantastic and I had total faith that everything would go well whilst I was in their very capable hands. I am overjoyed to be able to say that any self esteem issues I once had have since vanished; I feel beautiful and I, honestly, could never thank them all enough.
London Plastic Surgeon

Very friendly and welcoming. I had no worries, knowing that he would be performing my surgery. I would recommend him to anyone and know who I'd go to, in future, if ever I needed any other surgeries. Truly a man who has a love of his work and genuinely cares for his patients.*****