34 Year Old Male - Windsor, GB

Just over 3 months since closed Rhinoplasty with...

Just over 3 months since closed Rhinoplasty with Mr Uppal at Windsor.
I wanted to get by nose reduced and straightened for years as I have always been very conscious of it. I saw two surgeons before Mr Uppal but I did not feel confident enough in them.
Mr Uppal however was a breath of fresh air as could straight away see what I wanted to achieve and I felt reassured we were on the same page when he showed me how my nose could look with visual imaging.
Every aspect of my experience from my initial consultation to post surgery questions have been dealt with very professionally and Mr Uppals team were all amazing.
My nose looks completely natural and I feel I can now stop thinking about it and just get on with enjoying life. Thank you so much Mr Uppal!!

No Fake

Quite shocked to see a few people don't believe my review is genuine. This was a summary of my experience and I felt it was important to say I had a positive outcome. The reason I waited years before going ahead was the amount of negative material regarding Rhinoplasty on the web.
No, I haven't gone in to every detail because having surgery is never going to be much fun but it is all over in a couple of weeks which in my opinion is a small sacrifice for having a normal looking proportioned nose for the rest of my life.
If you've got any genuine questions about the procedure feel free to message me.
London Plastic Surgeon