1yr 8 Months Post Rhinoplasty - Am So Unhappy. Windsor, GB

Hello, I had my Rhinoplasty done 1 year 4 months...

I had my Rhinoplasty done 1 year 4 months ago. I had a dorsal hump and the top third of my nose had a visible break which made my nose deviate to one side. I researched and researched surgeons and spent hundreds of pounds on consultations etc. And then I found my surgeon... Who was very confident, agreed with what I wanted to change and he made me feel comfortable and re-assured, so I went ahead and booked my surgery with him. I do not want to mention his name on here just yet.. Because I am still undecided what to do.

After the surgery everything was fine.. I bruised a lot and had a collection of blood in pockets beneath both eyes, which my surgeon said was normal.. And I was continually told that swelling can take up to a year to resolve... So I waited and waited and waited...
And now... Over 1yr on.... And I am so unhappy with the results. I do not like my face anymore. Recently, my friend pointed out that I keep on wearing scarves and then covering my nose and mouth with my scarf because I feel I look deformed now with my nose.

I have spoken to my surgeon... And he is suggesting to take more of my nose away from the bottom to even everything out... However I am petrified to do that to have no nose left. I really regret having it done... Too much bone has been taken away and I really don't know what to do. This operation already cost me £6,000 and I can not afford to be spending that again to fix this and I now don't know who to trust to fix it either... Any suggestions would be very useful.

Before picture

Pics from my other review

London Plastic Surgeon