27year Old Who Underwent Rhinoplasty. Windsor, GB

I had my surgery done with Mr Uppal in July 2015....

I had my surgery done with Mr Uppal in July 2015. I had rhinoplasty after having broken my nose aged around 14. Aged now 27, I had put up with a crooked nose for many years, but as I am getting married this year, I wanted it to look perfect. I contacted Mr Uppal after hours and hours of research on the internet and reading the Tatler guide. I was not disappointed. As a doctor myself, I feel I was particularly choosy about who I would want to operate on me. Mr Uppal was the perfect choice. He has an extremely friendly demeanour. He instilled me with confidence from that first consultation. I felt excited as opposed to nervous. His secretary was amazing as well, really easily contactable and accommodating. The images that Mr Uppal created of what my new nose would look like were amazing. I received them promptly and spent time looking over them with my family to go with the version I liked most. On the day, I was made comfortable in the hospital, surrounded by friendly staff. Mr Uppal saw me again before the surgery and answered any last minute questions. I was so nervous and what my new nose would look like. When the cast came off, I was so incredibly happy. I had an interesting week of hiding out at home, but amazingly had barely any pain whatsoever and didn't even need Paracetamol after the first day. I have received really positive comments from people who knew me before the surgery and people I've met since haven't noticed a thing :) 6 months on and I haven't had a single complication or a moment of regret. I would recommend Mr Uppal wholeheartedly. I wish I had had this done years ago so I could feel as confident as I do now!! Thanks Mr Uppal! MA, written January 2016
London Plastic Surgeon