Juvederm for Top Lip (sometimes bottom) - Winchester, MA

I got Juvederm in my top lip and I am swollen...

I got Juvederm in my top lip and I am swollen today, and it's expected...but I like it swollen (haha). My lip look larger on one side, but one side has less pigment than the other side. I wouldn't have noticed but my friend told me and said that I should have it tattooed... I am not sure if I would go that far because it would need to match perfectly and it is an investment. .. here are the before pictures from yesterday... and the after pictures from yesterday and today are to follow this update.

'Touch Up' 27 Days After Juvederm in lip..

I decided to make an appointment with my Doctor because I needed a follow up regarding the left side of my top lip. He added some to the left side and, to even out the sides, some to the right side. I had him put a small amout in my bottom lip since there was more left in the syringe (I don't like to waste product). I don't know why the middle of my lip seems like there is a hollow spot; I may have to follow up when the swelling goes down to fix it. I wish there was a more permanent filler because all fillers seem to disintegrate quickly in my lips. Any suggestions? Thanks.

4 days after Juvederm touch up..

My lips are less swollen... I notice that the middle loss less puffy and the right side is bigger ... I will see what happens over the next couple of days.

a week later

We added some in the middle to even out my lips and I wish they would stay like this forever! Since I was also there for under my eyes...he just added some Restylane... It looks great so I don't mind even though I sore that I wouldn't put Restylane in my lips ever again...it did the trick ... just a tad.

Juvaderm

Dr. Robert O'Brien

Dr. O'brien is a wonderful Dermatologist & has an excellent practice. He is a very professional & knowledgeable Doctor; his staff is also very polite and pleasant.