The Best 37th Birthday Present I Could Give Myself. Mom to 3 Teenagers, Going from B to D in a Day - Wilmington, NC

I saw Dr. Jeffrey Church at Wilmington Plastic...

I saw Dr. Jeffrey Church at Wilmington Plastic Surgery yesterday and I was so impressed by the time that Dr. Church and Midge took with me. The details they went into and how comfortable I felt with them. I have always wanted to have a Breast augmentation but after seeing another doctor and felt like I was a bother during our consultation I decided to wait. Now I am ready and definitely met the man that will be doing the surgery. I am so excited and also nervous. I am a cosmetologist and I hope that taking 12 days off work will give my breast time to heal before I go back to work. I chose saline implants and I chose a D. I am thinking maybe 450 cc.

My before pictures.

I am enjoying my halter tops and sleeping on my stomach. I keep talking to my clients about my surgery and they have all been so supportive. I am so glad that I decided to do this for me. I am trying to decide if I want high profile or moderate. I am 5'5" and weigh 145 lbs. I currently wear a 36 B. Hope to hear your opinions.
Wilmington Plastic Surgeon