40 and I Want to Be Fabulous Again. Willow Grove, PA

So I am currently having the procedure done- full...

So I am currently having the procedure done- full abdomen and flanks. I used to have curves in all the right places and then after children and life... I looked up one day and I was shaped like a cell phone!
I want my hourglass back and no amount of hot yoga and diet seems to bring back curves, so here I am. I'm in my second hour of treatment with three more to go. I'll keep you posted!

Day 2

It was a little uncomfortable to sleep mainly due to the compression garments. Went to work today and my flanks are fine but my abdomen feels like I had a major ab workout after being sedentary for awhile. Very bearable so far though... I'll keep you posted!

Day 1 Pics

Very swollen but no 'pain' just feeling like I really worked my abs..

Is This Real?!?

Ok- so call me crazy but, it's day three and I feel like I'm seeing results! Maybe it's just the swelling starting to subside, maybe it's the double compression garments- heck maybe it's the Narayan balm I used to get ahead of the dreaded day3 pain I've heard about. Whatever it is, I just want it to continue!!
IdealImage

Very polite, informed and accommodating