Breast Lift and Implant / Lypo - Los Alamitos, CA

It had been about 13-14 years since I had breast...

It had been about 13-14 years since I had breast augmentation and they had just become too heavy and too low. I was constantly lifting them up and readjusting them. Dr. Aiello was my original doctor and I had such a great experience the first time, I decided to go back. Even though I now live in Northern California, they had no problem we me being from out of the area. They accommodated all of my needs, questions and concerns. Dr. Aiello explained the lift procedure and implant replacement. I went smaller and was glad I did. When there were issues, they quickly resolved them. After my surgery and after several post op visits, one of my breasts seemed smaller and not full. We suspected it leaked. Dr. Aiello was extremely kind and never hesitated to correct the problem. There was no charge due to it being guaranteed. Since I was coming back to replace the implant, I decided to do lypo. Another great decision to choose Dr. Aiello. He and his team did fantastic work! Although it was much more painful than I imagined, the results are amazing! Tracy, his nurse and second hand person was amazing. She was knowledgable and always answered all of my questions. The team Dr. Aiello has is amazing and I will go to him as long as he does the surgeries. Thank you Dr. Aiello, Tracy and the entire Ocean Plastic Surgery staff for helping me achieve the body I want.
Orange County Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Aiello is a straight shooter and doesn't over sell anything. He listens to what the patient wants and is willing to explain further if there are questions. Dr. Aiello is easy to talk to and he understands exactly what the patient is looking for. He ask you questions to make sure he has a clear picture of what the patient wants to see in their results.