24y/o, No Kids, Recent Weight Loss, BBL - Baton Rouge, LA

I went to my consultation on Monday, scheduled my...

I went to my consultation on Monday, scheduled my surgery on Wednesday's two weeks from then, and my surgery date is October 12th. I haven't met my surgeon yet, but may reconsider getting my surgery else where. After doing my research, I see that my surgery, quoted for 9400$ is much more expensive, it being less than half in the DR(Dominican republic). Because if I can save 3000$ by flying somewhere, I'd still save 2500$ after a plane ticket. It's nothing personal, just the rational thing to do. I chose to go outside of the New Orleans area to avoid being over charged. If my surgeon doesn't negotiate on the price I'll have to find a new doctor :(. I first heard of body sculpting in December and dreamed about it! Never did I think I'd be getting a bbl so soon! In may I decided to make a lifestyle change and have lost 70lbs since, and have only stopped since I'm getting surgery! I lost all the weight doing my parents local weight loss program! I lost it naturally using HCG. I've since kept my healthy lifestyle and continue to drop weight !! I have never had a but, not even in my thinner days, and since I have all this extra weight I might as well do it now! I also would like to surgery so I can start dancing to fund an entrepreneurship. This surgery will help me be more confident! I'm also planning a breast reduction in the near future. I have 38HH breasts, (previously 40N) and my back and shoulders are killing me. I initially wanted to do both surgeries simultaneously and use the fat from my boobs for my new butt, but was informed that wasn't possible. So now, I'll have two surgeries but kill 3 birds with 2 stones. I will post an update after my pre op on Tuesday. I would like an apple bottom, my dream is to have an hourglass shape. Take all the fat from my inner thighs, upper and lower abdomen, my entire back and hips, and shape me so that my behind juts out from my lower back naturally and have a beautiful curve that silhouettes into a perfect apple shape! Wish me luck!
(The picture in the blue panties is my want).

Rough day today.

I finally met Dr. Weiler at my pre-op today, and no surprise, he's a nice guy. I cancelled and eventually rebooked my surgery for the same date. I was very upset about the price, but realistically, now I'm paying for convenience(because I want it sooner than later). I think Dr. Weiler will do great with my body. Just a LOT disheartened that he really didn't work on the price with me. In the end, I was given 500$ off, but still paid 2,000$ more for the tummy tuck I was previously quoted 6k for. That definitely seemed much more reasonable for what I needed, but I'm still disappointed that I'm paying so much for my bbl. My surgery is a week from tomorrow, so the procedures are now paid in full and there's no going back, just to calm my nerves until then.

4 days post op.

1st pic is before.
2nd&3rd is 3 days post op in garment (showing bruising under boobs)
And fourth is 4 days post op laying on my tummy.
My butt looks a little too flat for me, but I think If I do everything like I'm supposed to it will eventually mold like it's supposed to.
Today is day 1 of weaning off meds.
Day 1 pain came from my breasts and bruising under from lipo.
Now it is centralized in my abdomen and thighs that had all the lipo.

1 week post op

Yesterday didn't go as planned.
The physicians assistant at my dr. Office said that I seem to be moving around very well for someone who is 1 week post op. She said I'm very swollen and still very bruised and I am no where near my final results. I can still feel the fluid, in my abdomen, back, thighs, and pelvis area, and the bruises as your can see, all over, I can say I'm in moderate pain. My staples and sutures were removed, but my drains are kept in to monitor my drainage. I go back in on Friday to check to see if my drains can come out. 5 more weeks of laying on my tummy and sides to make sure I get the butt I want. I have not sat on my butt at all, unless using a bumper for my thighs and for no longer than an hour or two at a time for the drive to the dr.

Feeling hopeful

I've been pretty freaked out with the way mr butts looking. I had another visit today, they're keeping my drains in me until Monday at least. More antibiotics just in case. I'm in a smaller garment to help compress some of this fluid I am retaining and I'm starting to see what my beautiful new booty may start to look!!!! I was advised to start wearing two pairs of panties to also help compress some fluid out. I'm swollen in some funny places but am hopeful that I'll start seeing some big differences after the weekend??

Finally got my drains out!

I am finally feeling a LOT BETTER, most likely due to my drains finally coming out today. It was a long week and a half. I meet with Dr. Weiler next Thursday (after Halloween) and am working on compressing all this fluid out of my body. 5 min massages 5x a day until then. Wearing tights under my garment to try to get rid of what looks like an adverse reaction to my garment material on my thighs. I hope this works. I'm ready for all this swollen, redness to disappear. Really falling in love with my shape more and more every day. I'm really glad I stuck with my doctor despite my difficulties in the beginning. Above all else I'm grateful to be on the other side, recovering from my tt and BBL. Cheers to my old body for getting me this far, and cheers to my new body that I know is going to be so so beautiful thanks to Dr. Weiler.

FINALLY MY SHAPE IS COMING BACK.

Still very swollen, but definitely feeling myself ladies. This is no where near my final result, I know, but feeling so good! Just wanted to post an update! Xoxo

Post op today with dr. Weiler

No major concerns. Started exercising yesterday. I've been doing 5min massages with my massager wand. But I did 100 squats today and yesterday, and 4x 5 min massages the last two days as well. My suture from my tummy tuck has two spots that need to heal, but I'm really starting to love my shape, and I'm still SO swollen and bruised. Esp on my thighs. My butt still has some shaping to do. But it'll get there. Yesterday was 3 wks post op, and I'm happy so far. My thighs are still very swollen and bruised as well, but they'll prob be the last to heal. I'm meeting with the office once a week now to make sure my suture is healing properly since they changed my cleaning methods. My size large garment started splitting at the thigh, so my dr. Gave me a medium, yay more compression!!! I'm happy with my results so far, but they are going to change so much from even now, so excited!!!!!

Massager wand

Forgot to post the pic in the last update!

Everyday my butt looks more FLAWLESS!

Just wanted to post more pics of my beautiful progress. And denote that (per permission from my dr) I don't sleep on my tummy at all, but on my right or left side, still very swollen, and still bruised, but me, oh my, I've got curves for days already. I am in love !!!!

Playing dress up!

Still have swelling and bruising that needs to dissipate but tomorrow is 4 weeks post op and I'm feeling great. Today is the first day I've spent a few hours out of my garment. It feels strange but I'm getting to where I need to be. I spent At least an hour or so in 8in heels dancing today. Not consistently but really starting to move&get a feel for my new body, a little uncomfortably, but time is always good to me. Here's a few pics of me dressing up my new Barbie :)

Finally got the D!

The title says it all. I'd gotten permission from my ps to have sex weeks ago, but my fiancé REFUSED to have sex with me until 6wks post op, when I could sit on my butt, for fear of screwing anything up with my surgery. Finally convinced him last night! 4 weeks post op today &I'm feeling good dolls, real good :D

Doctor visit today with dr. Weiler

I've had weekly visits since surgery which was oct 12th, I'll be 5 weeks post op tomorrow. My suture is still healing. Dr. Weiler cut out stitches from the side of the suture that wasn't healing as well and switched up my bandage regimen. I'm cleared to start dancing and am doing a competition to hopefully win 500$ (if any other people show up to compete against me). But either way by next week I'll be dancing. Here is pictures of my progress, you have to show the good with the bad so here is my yucky side of my suture too which should be fully healed within two weeks per my Dr. I am absolutely in love with my body, my shape and my fabulous new booty. So glad I stayed local so I could get the care I really needed! Cheers ladies ????
Ps. These are from last night I take pictures every night before my shower to keep an eye on my progress.

They didn't let me dance :(

Oh well, everything had worked out perfectly....Long story short, my old boss was lazy and didn't want to do it. The 500$ would have been nice, but All is well though! I'm going back to audition and work Friday' I hope my body is ready to make that money, because honey it is time to start paying off this 10k bootylicious booty of mine!!! Here are two pics of front and back from last night, so happy with my body! Also one extra pic of my bad side of my suture draining fluid! Yuck' but so glad it's healing !!! Only one more week of not sitting on my booty! Wooo! Xoxo

Just an update on my current situation, long road of recovery ahead for me unfortunately :'(

Here are current pictures of my Tt suture that is finally starting to heal, due to some personal reasons I'm gonna make this short, but update anyone who is following my journey and considering my surgeon:

Dr. Weiler debrieded my two areas on my Tt suture to reveal a huge gaping hole in my right side, I danced Friday the 18th, and was tired afterwards. I thought I over did it, realized I'd leaked through my 5 layers of clothing, (fluid), and woke Saturday with pain comparable to the first week of surgery......

again, long story short, my mom had me go to a local hospital (I live in New Orleans and my surgeons offices are in Hammond and baton rouge , either place, an hour away) I was admitted after the surgeon in the ER opened my left (outside) thigh up to reveal a HUGE infected abyss. I was going to get to go home, but they started me on IV abx, and said they needed to watch me over night. thanksgiving morning I had emergency surgery to remove the abyss, where my surgeon said they caught it right before it turned septic, i spent 4 days in the hospital and was discharged Saturday morning.

Above all else I am disappointed in the care I received prior, and am upset that even after my surgeon drained my hip Tuesday, he didn't know the extent of the infection and tried to blame in on something else besides my surgery, which, is not kosher. this infection has been brewing in my hip for weeks, it's so deep you can see underneath the muscle. I should have been admitted to the hospital Monday. I'm very apprehensive about returning to the office.

I thought for sure I would be dancing and making the thousands of dollars I should be making by now, but after a friend of my moms came and changed my wound today, I have a home health care nurse coming to my apartment tomorrow to hopefully get me set up with a wound vac. I'm so upset that according to the nurse today, I have months left of healing, I spent 11k on these procedures to be ready to dance and make money and even pay off my surgery by the end of December, with no chance of healing any time soon in sight.

Here is to months of healing, not being able to work, and hoping to not let my ship sink under all this debt and heartache. :/

Another quick update:

This is my leg, my nurse took off dressings today and I was able to snap a quick picture, my butt looks ok for now but only time will tell :(
Send positive thoughts, I know I'll be just fine, but I appreciate anything dolls??

My nurse said I needed to go to a dr. Who specializes in wounds to get some orders for medication to put inside, ill update whenever I can.

What is an abscess?

For those of you who asked, I was misspelling the word. I had a long talk with my mom today, who is a doctor. And I know realize that I was, after being told previously, hours away from death, by sepsis. You can visit that website and read up on what I was dealing with, and the severity of this infection and what the hole in my outer left thigh is from.

I am fine, and have come to terms with it all, and glad to be recovering.

Haven't worn jeans since I was 19

Finally have a butt to fill them out too! ????
Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

I haven't met dr. Weiler yet. I will say that the women in his office make his job easy! **update from pre-op** Dr. Weiler is a nice man, but will not negotiate on a price, even if you show him another quote. His consultant Amanda would barely budge for a 500$ discount. Very very disheartened, but surgeries are paid in full and scheduled oct 12th.