What Are You Waiting For? - Wichita, KS

First of all the entire staff with Hair By...

First of all the entire staff with Hair By Robotics was fantastic during the entire process from initial consultation to follow up more than a year later. At age 30 I had thinning hair and almost complete hair loss on the crown of my head. In an industry where I spend all of my time in front of clients, it was affecting my self esteem in large meeting situations. Hair By Robotics had just opened up their office in Wichita and I was going to be one of their first patients. Needless to say there was a lot of hesitation/nerves leading up to the procedure.

The procedure it self was easy and the recovery time...well, I was back in the office the next day!

Now for the important stuff....Results!!!! 2 of my clients have gone and had the procedures after seeing my results and I will be getting a second procedure to complete the "transformation". For the first time since highschool I am comfortable not just having a buzz cut!

What are you waiting for? If you are considering any kind of treatment I would suggest that Hair By Robotics be your first phone call...
Overland Park Phlebologist