32 Yr Old 5'11 36c PO 1 Child - Wichita, KS

Well I've made my appointment for my breast aug!...

Well I've made my appointment for my breast aug! I'm so excited yet so nervous. I went into the first consult not knowing what to ask but was excited for her to tell me how she thought would be the best way to go about my augmentation. She told me above the muscle would work great since I have plenty of breast tissue to cover them. So of course I went home and read and did some research and now I have a MILLION questions for her next week at my second consultation appt I made. I have been trying to see what the real difference is between overs and unders, how they heal, how well they age, etc. So at this point I am honestly going to ask her if unders would be something she would recommend? I feel so confused by this mass of information on here but am sooooo thankful for all the knowledge these surgeons and women have put out on here. So yeah, one more week till my second consult and time is just slowly ticking by. Ugh.