24 Years Old, 4th time around! - Wichita Falls, TX

I had researched and watched several videos and...

I had researched and watched several videos and read the cons and pros of getting the juvaderm injection done. So I went to two consultations and got two opinions from two different places. And chose the place I liked best. Now I am aware I am young and "my lips were fine" but it was something I did for myself. My top lip bothered me most and it is what I asked her to really focus on, I brought several pictures of what I was aiming for. I received a dental block which didn't hurt at all but a tiny pinch, and after that I felt no pain. Right after they looked great, then swelling took over, which looked a bit scary. I could barely talk eat or drink the first day. The second day it was already getting softer and swelling almost gone! Now I am on the third day, still some bruising and swelling but I am in love with them! She did such a good job!

Day 3

bruising doesn't look bad from outside, most of the dark bruises are in the inner part of them.

A little over a week, all bruising gone. Very happy!

I will definitely be back there was no pain and swelling and bruising subsided quickly!

One month after

I couldn't be happier! I am so happy I did this for myself.

2nd time for Juvaderm

Hello guys! I am back at it again with my second time doing Juvaderm XC! And once again I love it. I did a full thing of the Juvaderm. The best part is the women who does them. She is so professional and let's me know every step of what she is doing. It is virtually painless with dental blocks and numbing cream. I am a big baby when it comes to needles and this time was even better because I trusted her and wasn't as nervous as the first time. I love them and love the techniques she uses to keep it a calm spa-like treatment!

2 days after 2nd time for injections

This time I had much less bruising and much less swelling! This is 2 days after. They are already settling and healing much faster. Already feeling "normal".

3rd time building my lips and evening out the top lip.

Finally achieving what I was wanting, My lips were so small it has taken a few sessions to get the built up to where I want them. This session focused on evening out the volume they are looking much smoother and exactly what I wanted to begin with! I am very happy! Love Juvaderm! I love how she has taken it step by step and not over doing and slowly built them up.

Final results swelling gone. Love it

24, 4th time around.

Dana is no longer at Cosmetic Laser Center so this is the work of another one of their injectors. This time I used no dental block and just had lidocaine cream placed before injections. I must say the dental block is not even worth it. For one, it can get a distorted looking injection job, and two its not even worth the extra shots and pain/bruising/swelling. The numbing cream works just as well. Trust me I am a huge baby. Using only the numbing cream I had less swelling, less bruising. Here are some pictures of almost a week out, Still a little swollen and settling, minor bruising, but I am very happy with the results.

Be patient it takes 3/4 sessions to build your lips up, 2 months out from 4th session. This is 2 months out of my my 4th session and I was told it would take about that many to achieve what my goal was since I started with very tiny lips. I love my lips and it has boosted my confidence so much. I feel like they look natural. They feel just as soft and natural as any other lips. These picture are with no make up on and two months after my last app.
Cosmetic Laser Center

Dana Rushing Long is absolutely wonderful at her job and such a sweetheart! She was so gentle and so patient and made sure I was okay every step of the way.