The Best Dr Ever... - White Plains, NY

Often, plastic surgeons really only care about...

Often, plastic surgeons really only care about doing the procedure and can be aggressive / pushy with their recommendations, but Dr. Robert C. Ciardullo is much more reasonable and will give an honest and professional opinion about what will work, what is safe, and how to get optimal results. His results look very impressive, and he's very meticulous and skilled, never rushed. On top of that, he does free lifetime follow up visits. When I asked complicated questions, he was very thoughtful and patient, and his answers showed he really understood the underlying physiology. He's obviously very caring and will give his home number to patients to make sure they can reach him if needed. I have very natural results, my friends and family love it and told me that it can't look any better! I have already referred a bunch of my friends for a consultation session! If you're still hunting around for a plastic surgeon, make a free consultation appointment now with Dr. C You will not regret it!!
That is way above and beyond for a surgeon,
I hiiiiighly recommend Dr C. If i ever want to get any other surgery, I will be returning to him. His staff is so amazing. I love Bobi! She is so much fun, and patient. Dr C is super super TALENTED at what he does.
White Plains Plastic Surgeon

I did Rhinoplasty, breast augmentation,and liposuction.