Gynecomastia Surgery W/ Dr. Mordcai Blau, White Plains, NY

I have suffered with this problem of gynecomastia...

I have suffered with this problem of gynecomastia for many years. It has mentally and physically held me back, drained the life out of me, and caused me legitimate/real depression. I was not an easy case either. I came to Dr. Blau after having procedures done by 2 other doctors first who were no where near as good as him. Looking back, I really regret not doing more research online before I picked my doctor. If you do your research (and you better), you'll know right away that you need to go to Dr. Blau. He has literally THOUSANDS of before and after pictures and even YouTube videos of him actually performing these surgeries like it's a piece of cake.
Before I finally met Dr. Blau, I had gone through a few surgeries with 2 other doctors. The first doctor removed breast tissue on both sides. He did an ok job except left a little excess scarring. It wasn't the end of the world but it could have gone better. I later got big into weight lifting and even took a pro-hormone like an idiot. As a result, some gyro tissue returned. I then had a serious back injury and lost a lot of size since I couldn't work out for a long time. The result was that I had loose skin/flab/fat and still this Gyno. I then went to a second doctor who destroyed me. This was where the real nightmare began. He told me he was going to remove the tissue, some skin around my nipples, and liposuction. It turned out he only did a little lipo, did NOT remove the tissue, and removed too much skin. The result was still not a good chest shape and absolutely horrific scarring. I was completely depressed for a couple of years. I thought I was never going to go swimming ever again or go to the beach. I knew I couldn't hide it forever. I was literally at the end of my rope. I really can't put into words what this did to me physically and psychologically. Whenever I would think about it (which was constantly) I would get so angry that I couldn't see straight.
Then, I FINALLY met Dr. Blau thank God. As soon as I met him, I knew he was different. He wasn't like those other guys. I could tell that he really cared about me and felt so bad that I went through this nightmare over the previous several years. He gave me realistic expectations, but then gave me way better results than I could have imagined. When I had my surgery, I was surprised that he did it under local anesthesia and not put me under. I realized that he's so good at what he does that he doesn't even need to knock you out for it. What Dr. Blau did was he removed the excess scarring (as much as humanly possible), and he removed the breast tissue on both sides. After that, he injected Kenalog shots into the rest of the scarring that couldn't be removed. Most of these scars were raised and could be seen through my t- shirt, but these shots flattened the scars and made them smooth. We then did liposuction on just the left side because the right side didn't need it. Again, I was wide awake for all of these and had no pain.
The end result was that I finally got the shape to my chest that I've always wanted and it's because of Dr. Blau. The only thing that was left was some left over smoother scars that just could not be fixed anymore with surgery. So I then got Tattoos to cover them. These pictures below are the early stages of the tattoos. I have done more since to cover it more.
I still can't believe that he was able to fix such a horrific case like mine. If he can help me then he can help anyone hands down. Don't go to another doctor that does a little of this and that. If you want gynecomastia surgery then you have to go to someone who specializes specifically in Gyno surgery and Dr. Blau is the best in the county. He's the pioneer of this surgery. If you need to get on a plane to see this guy then start booking those tickets! I wrote this in hopes that I could help another person to understand that there's hope out there so never give up.

Gynecomastia Surgery with Dr. Mordcai Blau in White Plains, NY

I had my gynecomastia surgery about 1 year ago with Dr. Mordcai Blau in White Plains, and I'm extremely happy that I went to him. Unfortunately, I had my first surgery with ANOTHER doctor in Long Island and it turned out terrible. That other Doctor removed a lot of skin, did NOT remove the Gyno tissue like he said he would, and left me with terrible scars.

Then, I did my research and found Dr. Blau online. I realized that he specializes specifically in gynecomastia surgery. I've come to realize that there's a lot of surgeons who do a little of this and a little of that, but they're not a master of anything. But Dr. Blau has mastered this surgery like no one else. I saw thousands of before and after pics of his surgeries online. I also saw several videos on YouTube showing him performing the actual surgeries! I recently came to know that he also wrote a book on the art of gynecomastia surgery. There is nobody else who has dedicated so many years to fixing this problem that so many guys are dealing with these days. Dr. Blau removed some of my excess scars, removed the Gyno tissue on both sides, lipo suctioned my left side, and smoothed out the other raised scars that couldn't be removed. I then covered the remaining scars with tattoos. I couldn't bear to keep my "Before" pictures because it looked so terrible, and I don't ever want to be reminded of it again. I wish I had those to show you, but I have my after pics below. If your chest is driving you nuts like mine was, then go to Dr. Blau and I promise you won't regret it. You'll be very sorry if you go to someone else first. If I could go back in time, I would have just gone to him in the first place. If he can fix my problem which was way more complicated then normal, then you'll be a piece of cake.

New York Plastic Surgeon

Let me put it this way...there are 2 people in my life that made me the happiest guy in the world; My wife and Dr. Mordcai Blau.