Rhinoplasty by Mr Rajan Uppal - London, GB

I had closed rhinoplasty surgery performed by Mr...

I had closed rhinoplasty surgery performed by Mr Uppal and I'm complety amazed at the results !

First I had a consultation with Mr Uppal in which he measured my nose and explained to me the procedure, took some images and showed me a graphical image how my nose may look after surgery.
My nose needed straightening, reduced and bent down when I smiled .I had a large nose and was very unhappy with it !

On the day of surgery in the Weymouth Hospital London I wasn't waiting around too long and was taken to my own private room to get comfortable before the surgery.
The staff at the hospital made sure I was ok ( their service is excellent) and after a while Mr Uppal came to see me and took more pictures before the surgery and then I was taken to have my closed rhinoplasty done.

After the surgery I woke up with a cast on my nose and hardly no pain ! The hospital made sure I was ok all the way and came to see me frequently and made sure I was comfortable and had everything I needed.

After a few hours I was able to go home and continue my recovery . The brushing around my eyes and the swelling on my face was worse the next day but reduced a lot after a week !

A week later I had my cast removed , and was shocked with the results ! My nose is now straight and small, I couldn't believe it when I looked in the mirror I was shocked !

The closed rhinoplasty Mr Uppal performed is amazing ! My nose looks so natural and it's like I was born with it that way ! You can't tell that you've had surgery !

When the cast is removed my nose did swell up a bit after a while, this is because the cast was tight against my nose to help keep it straight and to keep swelling to a minimum .

4 days after the cast removal my brushing and the yellowing on my face completely disappeared.

If your considering Rhinoplasty I would highly recommend Mr Uppal.
London Plastic Surgeon

Mr Rajan Uppal and his team are extremely professional in what they do ! As a surgeon Mr Uppal is incredible and I would highly recommend him , I can't believe the outstanding job he done on my nose and am very happy in the way it now looks .