My (Open) Rhinoplasty Experience

I had my procedure last friday. I felt very...

I had my procedure last friday.
I felt very comfortable with Dr. Wever from the very first appointment. He listens to your ideas and wishes, takes the time for you. He also gave me a morph picture from what I could expect, perfect! Since he was so busy, I had to wait for almost 3 months untill Surgery, and Im now 5 days post op.

The surgery itself was in Amstelveen, and I only had to wait an hour for the procedure. Since I have a problem with needles in my hand, they gave me the IV in my arm. The staff was very friendly and made me less nervous.
The aftercare was fine too.

So, 5 days post op, It all looks good, and the pain I have experienced is very minimum. Its more like a bad cold. The only downside are the nights, since I couldnt breath through my nose and your mouth becomes so dry, ugh... It woke me up every hour the first 2 nights. Since yesterday my nose is free to breath, and I slept like a baby last night. I had a first checkup on day 1 post op, at Dr. Wever's office in Wassenaar. He cleaned my nose from crusts and advised me. Very satisfied with him, since my last experience with a 'ps' wasnt good at all. I didnt bruise on day 1, but on day 2 my whole face was swollen up, esp the bags under my eyes... And nausius in the evening.. On day 3 and 4 I had some bruising under my eyes (green to yellow) and almost gone now...

Well, now I have to wait untill day 7, so 2 more days of recovery untill he will remove my cast and stitches! Can't wait!
Dr. Capi Wever

Very professional, kind surgeon specialised in the face. I would definitely recommend him!