21 Year Old Bikini Competitor, 5.2 and 135 on off Season - Westfield, NJ

Hey ladies, i want to start by saying this was the...

Hey ladies, i want to start by saying this was the best decision i have made. I started off as a 32 "c" but i wore bomb shell from VS so really i was like a A-B on a good day. I would even wear them under my sport bras at the gym. I have wanted to get my breast done since i was 16 and they havnt grown since then so being that i was turning 21 i figured its finally time. I looked at plenty of doctors, dr.burnett was my first consultation. I knew after my first visit that he was the one. His staff was supper nice and helpful with any consurns and question. Dr.burnett is incredibly intelligent and was excellent bedside manners. Even my mom thought he was great. The doctors at the hospital said that he takes his sweet time making sure that its purfect which is a good thing. After checking out other places i went with my first choice. The surgery went great. He gave me a bunch of pree and post vitamins and medication to make sure im prepared and i heal properly. He even did the procedure on an off day just to accommodate to my schedule. Him and his staff were there to answer all of my calls and replied right away to my emails. I didnt feel anything while i was knocked out but yess it does hurt after surgery. The meds he gave me masked the pain but i did have to take a week off work. After two week i was able to hit the gym again doing light work but nothing to serious. And trust me you wont want to work out for a while . I didnt actully want to hit the gym untill the middle of the second month. They look amazing and after three months there settleing really well. There getting soft now and my boyfriend is loving them lol. Even my scars are almost gone. Now i barly wear a bra, but when i do theres no pads and i can finally wear backless dresses or low cut. Butttt i do wish they were a little bigger and that is my only consern. Everyone else says there perfect but hey us women are never satisfied lol. I am now a 32DD and im looking forward to seeing how my new breast look on stage. Dr.burnett is an amazing doctor and i will be going to him in the furture and so will my mom.
Westfield Plastic Surgeon

Amazing doctor and staff, took very good care of me. Always anwered all of calls and emails. Accommodated to my schedule and i do follow ups every three weeks.