27 Year Old, Fit Mommy of Three but Pregnancy at 16 Made Some Damage - Westchester, NY

I am a mother of three. Work hard and do...

I am a mother of three. Work hard and do everything for my family. I have been frustrated because no matter what I do body cant be what its supposed to be because no exercise can ever take away the extra skin I have on my stomach or bring back the volume to my breast. One day I decided let me try and go for consultations. I dreamed about the day I could just wear something and not have to worry about the extra skin which creates a pouch on my stomach. Well I was going to see other doctors in Nyc however I had years saved Dr.Greenwald in my favorites when having moments of feeling really depressed because the fact I work out so much and watching what I eat, knowing I would never have a flat stomach. I went for the consultation and knew he was the one. He made my husband and me feel so comfortable. He is very understanding and looks forward to make you happy. Didn't feel pushed to do anything. With 17 days away I am extremely excited and nervous. I ready to enjoy wearing two pieces now at 27 , that I never got to at 16. I have done everything for children and now its time to do something for myself. Ready to be that confident woman who can be 100 percent proud of her hard work. All my working out will be seen after that extra skin is removed.

7 days away from my big day

7 days till my surgery. I am very nervous . Worried about all the things I dislike when I see others results happening to me. Praying that everything will go perfect . I'm am very very excited.

I made it:

Got home a 2 hrs ago. Feeling sore but still feel good. Dr Greenwald is fantastic . He makes you feel comfortable and also listens unlike other doctors. Can't wait to see results but I'm doing pretty good. Not as bad as people say .

Doing better everyday

So it's been two days since surgery. Day of surgery wasn't bad. Day after was horrible barely could walk. Today I'm feeling good. Can stand straighter. I go to bathroom on my own with no problem.

Dr Greenwald is the best

I couldnt been happier with my decision. Dr Greenwald is fantastic. He makes sure you are doing good through the process. Also any worries you have he makes sure to address them and doesn't ignore them. this whole process has been very easy and hasn't been bad as other say. Almost going to be 2 weeks post op and everyone is amazed how flat my stomach is plus I still swollen.

Almost 6 wks

Loving my results. No one can really tell cause no one knew what extra skin I had had under my shirt. I was pretty fit to begin with. I used to get lots of attention before but now it's a little out of control.My husband isn't to happy about that. Dr Greenwald did an amazing job , he is the best.

More pics

Loving my results

7 weeks post op and I can't even express how Dr. Greenwald has changed my life. I wear anything and everything I want to worry free. I can't wait to get to 8 weeks to start working out getting my fab tummy defined .

I look very natural

My friends and family that don't know of my procedure can't even tell that I got anything done. I think Dr Greenwald did a fantastic job keeping everything natural looking . Today seeing some pre pics compared to post pics I was amazed on the differences.

So confident in my own skin

I couldn't be more happy with the decision I made. I feel like my body is no longer a issue for me and don't have to worry about anything making my stomach pouch noticeable or not. I really can say that making such a decision to change something you don't like about yourself is totally worth it, as long as choose the right Doctor.

My scar is getting better l. I don't think it's bad.

No more extra skin and now working in that 6 pack

As time goes by swelling is getting better stomach is looking tighter. I have been working out like crazy. I'm working so hard in defining and getting a six pack, now that the extra skin is gone. Hopefully soon I can make a update with a nice six pack.

Loving my body more each day

So I had a scar revision of my tummy tuck scar. Dr Greenwald of course did it. He is my doctor and will not change him for no other. Dr. Greenwald was not pleased with how it healed before so he told me that a revision of the scar would improve my tummy tuck. He did a amazing job. My incision is so thin. I love it. I will post pictures of scar some other time since I got a allergic reaction to the Steri strips and skin has darkened. Dr . Greenwald is truly a amazing doctor and person.

Super excited for this summer

Last summer I loved my body of course but since I I was still recovering from surgery I was still dealing with swelling of course. I have been working hard with my workout and hopefully by beach season I can get a six pack lol. I can't ever say how thankful I am of Dr. Greenwald . I am a new person physically and internally. I love the new me.

After one year plus!!

I have some issues with swelling on lower stomach still don't know why exactly . However everything looks great.
New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr Greenwald is the best doctor for such a important decision and procedure. Super understanding, friendly and makes you feel 100 percent comfortable. He listens to you and addresses all your concerns. His work is fantastic. You only have one body and should only be put in hands of the best, Dr Greenwald is for sure one of the best out there. His staff is amazing, friendly and understanding.