Amazing Results. Lower Blepharoplasty - Westchester, NY

I am a 52 year old female, I tried all types of...

I am a 52 year old female, I tried all types of creams and serums to help me with the puffiness in my eyes, but nothing helped. It didn't matter how many hours I slept I always looked tired. I decided to do something about it, I read many reviews on this site, I spoke to people who had this procedure done, and I made appointments with three different doctors. At the end I chose doctor James Gordon and I am happy I did. It was the perfect choice. It's only a week after the procedure and I look really good.

Nine days after procedure

I look normal nothing hurts no swelling no bruising. No need for cover up. I hate to wear make up.Very happy with results

Day 12

12 days after procedure I am completely healed.

23 days later

23 days after procedure.

30 days later

Love it
New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Doctor Gordon is a skilled surgeon as you can see from my pictures. My bags are gone and there is no swelling or bruising. I experienced no pain and it only took an hour. I am so happy with my results that I encouraged my husband to have it done too. it looks good now but I know it will look even better in a few weeks.