22 Years Old, 5'2 107 Pounds - West Palm Beach, FL

I finally met a doctor I liked today. He suggested...

I finally met a doctor I liked today. He suggested 320 high profile saline. I would love if anyone could give me advice because I don't want to be too big. I am 5'2 107 pounds. The last doctor I went to made me try on 250 and 275 and I felt very comfortable with that size. I love this doctor but he keeps telling me women always regret not going bigger. I am currently a 34 b, before my weight loss I was a 34 C.

high profile vs moderate plus

My left breast is a bit bigger and lower than my right. I also don't have a lot of breast tissue. I don't want to look fake. He suggested high profile because I am narrow with not much breast tissue but should I do moderate plus instead?

I am a 34A and I want to be a full C. I had my...

I am a 34A and I want to be a full C. I had my first consultation this week in LA. After all of my research I didn't realize the cc's are different depending on saline or silicone. Can anyone help me understand. My PS recommended he does 265 & 286cc saline which is equivalent to 350 & 375cc for my width.