One Very Satisfied Patient - West Orange, NJ

After delaying a decision to redo a botched nose...

After delaying a decision to redo a botched nose job for over 35 years, I promised myself that this year I'd take the leap. I visited two famous doctors in Manhattan. One wanted to lengthen one nostril to "even" things out (cost, $7,500.00). The other wanted to even out the bridge (cost, $15,400.00). It wasn't the money, but rather that I loathed the idea of being intibated, and a close friend suggested Dr. Joseph. I was quite skeptical at this unheard of newfangled procedure that was described to me. But I was immediately impressed with his evaluation to fix the nostril AND the bridge. The man makes Picasso look like a two year old finger-painting. I still called my dermatologist (a brilliant Yale graduate and very close friend) to check out Dr. Joseph's credentials. She responded with, "He's the real deal."
I underwent the procedure. It took 20 minutes. It was painless. Inexpensive. And I'm super-pleased with the results.
Dr. Joseph is honest, funny, and sincere. Most of all, he is extremely gifted at "seeing" the future results of his procedures. I highly recommend this wonderful, artistic genius. His staff, Jo Anne and others, were very kind in answering a million and one questions too. Good luck!
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon