35 Yr Old, 5', 120lbs, Mom of 2, 450-500cc (?) -Finally Picked a Doctor

After a few not so great consults I went Dr. Peck,...

After a few not so great consults I went Dr. Peck, before him I was getting really discouraged that I was going to be able to find a doctor that made me comfortable, and confident in my decision. One doctor told me that I don't get to pick my size, and he goes right off the chart, and that ultimately the size wasn't my decision- it was his. That I shouldn't get HP unless I wanted to look like a stripper, and he pretty much only does moderate profile implants in the 350cc range. The other consult I went to the ladies who worked there made me feel very uncomfortable. Almost like I wasn't good enough to be there. It was all around an unpleasant experience.

When I went to see Dr. Peck, it was very professional right from the start. The ladies at the front desk greeted me with a smile, and were very knowledgable with any questions I had. I was brought into the room and before we did anything Dr. Peck asked me questions that no other doctor asked before. We discussed a mammography, and since I haven't have one yet he gave me a rx to get one before the surgery to have a baseline without implants in. I then got changed into a gown and he examined me, we discussed different options, lift vs. no lift, what my ultimate goal is, and how exactly I want to look. I let him know that I wanted to avoid a lift if at all possible, and he agreed that I could go either way, because my measurements were good. He was not pushy either way with it and we decided to do the BA first, and if a year or two down the road I want to get the lift, that is when it will be done. His financial specialist was also great. She explained everything 100%, and gave me her number if I had any other questions. I wasn't able to book the surgery yet because I plan on doing it in the new year (end of January/beginning of February) I am really excited to get my BA done and have such a great team by my side!
West Orange Plastic Surgeon

I absolutely LOVED Dr. Peck from the minute I met with him. He was very nice, and actually took the time to listen. The staff was all great, and really nice. They weren't stuffy, and made me feel 100% comfortable.