37, Had the Gastric Sleeve Three Years Ago and Lost 90lbs. I'm Scheduled for a Brazilian Butt Lift, Tummy Tuck and Arm Lift.

Three years ago I had the gastric sleeve after...

Three years ago I had the gastric sleeve after battling with my weight all my life. I have been seen by two surgeons Dr. Ritota and Dr. Sanjay Lalla. I decided to go with Dr. Lalla after seeing his work in person. A friend of my mother's had some work done by him two years ago. When I met with Dr. Lalla, it felt like I was talking with a friend and his staff was super nice. My surgery date is 1/4/17, I'm starting the new year off with finally getting the body I have always been fighting for. I don't like be lying if I didn't say I was nervous, I afraid of having surgery again and I'm scared I won't get the results I'm looking for. I gained 20lbs in the last month to help provide enough fat for my bbl. I'm so glad I found this site, it has been amazing. I'm learning so much about the post-op and you ladies look amazing. I pray my results come out amazing as well. I will post some pre-op pics before my surgery. The countdown begins, I almost have less than a month to go...
West Orange Plastic Surgeon

I have meet with Dr. Sanjay Lalla twice at his West Orange, NJ location. I have my last appt before surgery on 12/12/16, all interactions with him and his staff have been wornderful.