27 Yrs Old, 2 Kids, Droopy Sock Boobs Turned Beautiful - West Des Moines, IA

West Des Moines Plastic Surgeon
4.6 out of 5 stars 36 reviews
Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

After 2 babies, each breastfed for a year, I felt...

After 2 babies, each breastfed for a year, I felt that my girls could use a lift and plump! I chose Dr robins at Des Mojnes plastic surgery to do my lollipop lift and 525cc hp silicone under muscle surgery. So thankful to have such a skilled dr on my side! My recovery wasn't so bad, but having 2 kids under 3 to care for and laundry cleaning etc wasn't easy! Thankful my husband played mr mom for the most part these past 4 weeks!

I mostly wanted to post here so that others might use my photos to help make their ba decision. I will continue to update through pics and am more than happy to answer any questions!!
Best wishes to all those considering breast aug, it certainly has changed my life!

4 week post op update! Feeling much better

Went to see the doc yesterday, everything is healing great! I've still got a ways to go as far as the swelling and dropping goes. Still very much high, tight and swollen. I don't feel that they've dropped much at all but they are getting softer, my left more than the right, I assume because I'm right handed? Anyway I've got some more pics to post, hope they are helpful!

HELP! Which bikini looks best at 4 weeks post op??

Just trying to get some packing done for a much needed vaca! TIA!????

Before and after almost 5 weeks!

Cancun was a blast!! Especially with my two new girls ????

Finally I went to the pool and I wasn't self conscious at all!! Feels so great to have nice womanly breasts now.

6 months post op sand looking great!

Went for my 6 month po and doc says they have pretty much settled into desired position although they may move a bit more. I still don't have sensation in my nipples although I do get the shooting nerve pains and that's a good sign I guess. He said can take a year or so. I'm still very happy with my choice going to 520cc. I was a little concerned at first when I went in, I thought they would drop a bit more but doc reminded me that a lollipop can only get nips so high and they've come a long way! Over all very satisfied just hope the sensation comes back!!

7month post op update...happy or sad is a fine line...

I just can't help but feel my breasts are not as round as they should be. So much of the implants still appears to be too high... I'm feeling overly anxious and overwhelmed these days :( PS says that they are better to be too high than too low which I agree with but still not what I wanted. I left his office feeling totally down and defeated... people say they look great I just don't see it or I guess I feel the potential for fabulous breasts was there but I didn't make the cut

Quick glimpse of 7 months

Side by side monthly pics... seriously am I crazy I don't see a lot of "dropping" that's happened. Nipples seem to be in the same ish position over the course of the seven months...

8 month update

I've been feeling more tingles around my nipples and some burning, thinking the nerves are finally reconnecting as I've started to get some sensation back!! They are still on their decent down lol but work in progress. Still very happy with my results. I think it's important to strive for realistic looks and not beat yourself up if they aren't just perfectly shaped, positioned and size... we are all beautiful no matter what!
West Des Moines Plastic Surgeon

Dr Robins is top notch!! He is very knowledgable. After meeting him I knew right away I could trust him to give me the results I wanted and it only took a few pictures and a consult to determine the size implants that would give me that look. Very thankful to have chosen Dr Robins to help me feel beautiful and youthful again!!