27 Yrs Old, 2 Kids, Droopy Sock Boobs Turned Beautiful - West Des Moines, IA

After 2 babies, each breastfed for a year, I felt...

After 2 babies, each breastfed for a year, I felt that my girls could use a lift and plump! I chose Dr robins at Des Mojnes plastic surgery to do my lollipop lift and 525cc hp silicone under muscle surgery. So thankful to have such a skilled dr on my side! My recovery wasn't so bad, but having 2 kids under 3 to care for and laundry cleaning etc wasn't easy! Thankful my husband played mr mom for the most part these past 4 weeks!

I mostly wanted to post here so that others might use my photos to help make their ba decision. I will continue to update through pics and am more than happy to answer any questions!!
Best wishes to all those considering breast aug, it certainly has changed my life!

4 week post op update! Feeling much better

Went to see the doc yesterday, everything is healing great! I've still got a ways to go as far as the swelling and dropping goes. Still very much high, tight and swollen. I don't feel that they've dropped much at all but they are getting softer, my left more than the right, I assume because I'm right handed? Anyway I've got some more pics to post, hope they are helpful!

HELP! Which bikini looks best at 4 weeks post op??

Just trying to get some packing done for a much needed vaca! TIA!????

Before and after almost 5 weeks!

Cancun was a blast!! Especially with my two new girls ????

Finally I went to the pool and I wasn't self conscious at all!! Feels so great to have nice womanly breasts now.
West Des Moines Plastic Surgeon

Dr Robins is top notch!! He is very knowledgable. After meeting him I knew right away I could trust him to give me the results I wanted and it only took a few pictures and a consult to determine the size implants that would give me that look. Very thankful to have chosen Dr Robins to help me feel beautiful and youthful again!!