Extremely pleased with full tt, lipo on flanks & back by Dr. Kenneth Wolf - West Bloomfield, MI

Dr. Wolf did an incredible job. He is so down to...

Dr. Wolf did an incredible job. He is so down to earth and no BS talk. I was ready to put my deposit down at my consultation in March, and he told me to think about it over the weekend and then call to set up the appointment. His staff are extremely professional and the nicest individuals. He also injected my lips with Juvederm which came out really good. Very natural looking!! My sister had her breast implants done by him 20 years ago, so that's how I became his patient. My sister still loves her implants. She has not had them replaced yet either (like they say you should after 10 or 15 years if I'm not mistaken). Next up, a breast lift next January! I could go on and on about how wonderful he is as a plastic surgeon and person, but I'll keep it short. He did a great job on my tummy tuck and lipo! On another note, he is always on time. I had to go back several times for my drain situation and had some aspirations that needed to be done because I wasn't laying around enough like he told me to. He was always ready when I got there! GREAT PHYSICIAN WHO IS AN ARTIST with the body. I will post pictures later. Contact me if you have any questions.
Dr. Kenneth Wolf