48 Mother of 5 & a Ganny! Ready for a Tummy Tuck - West Bloomfield, MI

After years of dieting and exercising. I never...

After years of dieting and exercising. I never could get rid of my kangaroo pouch (as I call it). I've put this off so long because I had to take care of my family. Now that everyone except one child is grown and on their own. I'm ready to make me happy and take care of me. My goal is to get a tt. I really would like advice and support from the real self family.

Getting Ready for Hour Glass Tummy Tuck

So tomorrow I have an appointment to pay for my tt in full and get fitted for my compression garments. I feeling excited, nervous, and anxious. I was told earlier by one of my PS staff to get a shower chair. toilet chair, and a walker ( good I kept mines from my back surgery 11 months ago). I have a recliner but is it really necessary? Did anyone sleep in their bed instead of the recliner? Any suggestions on other very important items I will need to make my recovery time as comfortable as possible? I will be shopping this week. My husband and sons will be here to help 24/7...My son and husband work different shifts. So that's a very good thing. I will be posting before pictures very soon.

Before pics

4 weeks post op

Hello dolls. It's 4 weeks now since I've had my tt no liposuction with muscle repair. It has truly been a roller coaster ride. So far I like what I see but still feeling sad about my belly button scare. It's healing but very slow. I feel very uncomfortable by the end of the day because of the swelling. I'm sure in due time that will go away. I put on a dress the other and it fits so nice and there is no kangaroo pouch ????...I'm so very happy with my decision.

4 weeks post op

8 weeks post op

Hello dolls. I'm 8 weeks post op. I'm feeling good and loving what I see in the mirror. I still have a lot of swelling. I really swell when my salt intake is to much. Compression garment really helps with swelling. My scare under my bellybutton is looking a lot better. Bottom of my stomach is still numb. My incision is looking good. Right side of incision itch all the time. My ps told me to rub but don't scratch. I went to a party at 7 weeks post op and got so many compliments. I wish I had did this years ago. Extremely happy with my decision. TT no liposuction.
Dr Gray