Laparoscopic Gastric Bypass - Seeing Results Fast! - York, PA

Hello! I will be very honest! This procedure is...

Hello!
I will be very honest! This procedure is no walk in the park and you really have to put all your might and will into the diets and different stages, but going from a 48 pant size in MEN to a 40 IN A MONTH... I was blown away! Waking up from surgery was hell due to all the gas, but overall I do not regret getting this procedure. If you think this a "quick-fix" this is not for you! It is a life style change that you have to make immediately once you consider having this procedure done. May 11th 2016 will be my second month post-op and I am already excited about my "monthly pic" :) I love comparing and seeing the difference going on with my body. It's just amazing and more amazing is the hard work I'm dedicating to it, it's completely paying off! So ladies and gents, if you are considering getting Gastric Bypass - GO FOR IT! You will be happier with yourself and you will look forward to your monthly achievements and goals. Remember to always do your research and everyone is not the same so results do vary!

Best of luck to you guys in your journey to weight loss! God Bless!

Weight Loss Noticed!

Tomorrow May 11th will be my two months mark of having Gastric Bypass surgery! It's been a heck of a two months! I've learned so much from my body and pouch lol ???? Hope the rest of you darlings are doing great!

Two Months Post-Op! :)

First I would like to thank God for letting me get to this point! Without his grace and love I wouldn't be able to endure and comprehend the changes going on with my biota :) at this second month mark, I've come a long way and I'm looking forward to achieving more and pushing myself to do good!

Almost 3 Months Post-Op! :)

O-M-G!

Happy 3rd Month Surgeryversary to me! ??????

Can't believe it! I'm so happy with the person I am becoming! Thank you God! ??????????

Feeling better than ever!

3 months post-op :)

4th Month Surgeryversary!

Just wow!

5 Month's Post-Op Success!

I FEEL GREAT! INVINCIBLE! GOD IS WITH ME?

O.M.G Hello ONEDERLAND!

Guys! I'm like in tears! I hit my ONEDERLAND! Sooooooo proud of me! Woohooooo!

6 MONTH'S POST-OP ????

I'm on cloud 9! I cannot belive this is me! 93LBS gone!

6 Months Post-Op 2.0

God thank you so much in letting me get to this stage in life and how healthy I've become ????.

98LBS Down!

Someone please pinch me! ???????? that's a whole other person off me ????????????????

Unleashing My Inner Lioness ??????.

So I don't post personal things on here, just mostly about my weight loss, ( well really it is All about weight loss lol ). Guys... Gals... it's sad to say... my weight loss contributed to my relationship with my significant other failing due to him not being able to handle the NEW ME!

Guess what honey... if you couldn't handle me at my worst, you sure as h*ll can't handle me at MY BEST! I feel magnificent! So bye bye negativity! Welcome new Izzy ??

My Body. My Temple.

My face on the second picture describes my joy! And to think in the first picture I was "happy" with myself... but really was getting close to my heaviest weight yet. My health was becoming worse and my levels were crazy.
If you are considering this procedure I approve 1000%! I'm living proof!

Face To Face.

Need I say more?

Because I feel good and it's scarf weather!

Feeling like a million bucks!

I can cross my legs comfortably!

So this is something that I always had trouble with when I was bigger. I always wanted to be able to sit and cross my legs, (especially when you have nice shoes to show off lol). That never happens due to me always having big hips and thighs. I'm so happy! ????????????

Close to 8 Months Post-Op

You guys! 111.7LBS down! Someone. Pinch. Me. Now! :)

Thank you God! ???????????????????????????

Sexy Collarbone.

In love with my specs ???? Oh! Hello collarbones ????????????!

Sexy Collarbone.

In love with my specs! Oh! Hello Collarbone!

Stall at 8 Months Post-Op! Eeekk!

You guys!
So I'm having mixed emotions about it all! My. Scale. Does. Not. Want. To. Move! At least I haven't gained, right? Lol anyways here's what 111.7LBS down looks like!

Face To Face Friday's.

Proud of myself and my journey! What are you waiting for to make the change?!

Who's Ready To Do A Victory Dance With Moi!?

Yaayyyy! I BROKE my STALL guys! Officially 175LBS! Gooooo meeeeeeee! And YOU who is also working hard! Go US!

NSV Thanksgiving Edition!

Gaaahhhhhh! I am ECSTATIC! Guys, Gals... I GOT TO WEAR PUMPS FOR 3 STRAIGHT HOURS WITHOUT PAIN! And the beauty about it is I had bought these puppies for Christmas 2013... never got to wear them due to my ankles being so wide and also my feet. Now my shoe size has gone down to a whole half size! How cool is that? And can I stress the fact that I can cross my legs comfortable!? In heels!? I just want to hug the new me and never ever letting her go!
If you want this change, what are you waiting for!? Go for it! It's for YOU! Bring out the best YOU!

Excited In Being Featured On A Weight Loss Article!

Hello guys!

So about a two weeks ago I had a phone interview with a top-notch NYC writer. The story is now live!
It will be very helpful for people that are considering Gastric Bypass or any weight loss surgery procedure. Please take your time to read it through!

Blessed day to all!
York Bariatric Surgeon

Dr. Monk is very professional and straight to the point. He was very clear about everything and was very nice to me and my family. His staff is very professional also and they always care about their patients. 100% he knows what he's doing!