Circumfrential Lower Body Lift - Wellington, FL

I have battled my weight my entire life. I had...

I have battled my weight my entire life. I had gastric sleeve in November 2011 and lost 126 lbs total. This left my body with a lot of extra skin. I worked out 2-3 hours a day with no improvement in my tummy. Dr Nir recommended a circumferential lower body lift. The surgery lasted about 9 hours and required an overnight stay in Wellington Regional Hospital. The staff was wonderful and attentive. Dr Nir did an excellent job and I could not be happier with the results. The pain was minimal. I would say the first time I had to stand up was painful and the second day after surgery was painful in the morning, otherwise I would classify this as being uncomfortable. I am still healing, but already see amazing results. I cannot thank Dr Nir and his team enough! I would certainly return to him if I had any other procedures in the future.

4 weeks pics

Before Pic

West Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon

Dr Nir was very professional and caring. He did an excellent job of setting realistic expectations. He was very direct and honest, which is exactly what I wanted. His staff are extremely helpful and friendly. IT was a wonderful experience.