Tear Trough Injections - Wellesley, MA

Let me start by saying... I did my research! Dr...

Let me start by saying... I did my research! Dr Kapadia's reviews are what made me to drive and hour and 20min to see him. To make a long story short.. After reading all these glowing 5 star reviews, I was more than excited and confident I had the right doctor to inject my tear troughs restoring my tired eyes. Well..unfortunately that didn't happen. Dr K's consult and injection was all of 15min. I tried to voice concerns over my last bad tear trough injection experience but he seemed to not care as he spoke over me politely rushing along the appointment as he had other patients waiting. His response.. "I've done this probably 1,000 times". So I thought.. Great, I'll be happy. After a ..for lack of a better term.. slam, bam thank you ma'am appt, I left more than disappointed by his lack of care for my concerns.
I knew I was overfilled on the right side but he assured me it would be fine. Long story short.. I still have tired looking eyes, I am overfilled on my right side and under filled on my left and the product is not correctly sitting in the right place to properly fill the hollows. WHAT I WILL SAY ON HIS BEHALF... He was professional enough to refund my money which I very much appreciated. I wasn't going to write a review for that reason alone but it still upsets me as I look in the mirror 8 months later and still see a tired but young 39 year old who could look fantastic if the time was taken to assess my particular eye area needs. Fillers are not cheap! Getting this removed and reinjected will cost upwards of $1000
Boston Oculoplastic Surgeon