Fabulous Office Staff and Amazing Surgeon - Wellesley Hills, MA

I am a 45yo Mom of 3 that gained no less than...

I am a 45yo Mom of 3 that gained no less than 75lbs for each child. As you can imagine, the pregnancies did a number on my body. For the last 20 plus years, I have been ashamed of the scars and the saggy skin. I wore clothes that provided a mask for my shame and when I stripped off those clothes, I demanded darkness; I never wanted anyone to see me in that way. I was so self-conscious for so long. The excess skin that folded over or the skin that spilled over the top of my pants, the stretch marks that I swore you could see through my shirts, the odd shape of my body when I wore a swim suit… whatever it was- I just wanted to feel confident again. I wanted to feel sexy. I wanted to stand confidently and not worry if someone could see my scars.
Today, 4 weeks post tummy tuck, I found myself doing just that-standing confidently! I cannot begin to express my thanks to Dr. Davidson and his amazing staff. Thank you Ellen for being so patient and caring. Thank you Cindy for being that warm smiling face at every visit. Thank you Justine for being a super star; you truly are a great nurse. The 3 of you made me feel so comfortable throughout this whole process. And thank you Dr. Davidson. Not only did you give me back my confidence, but you found and repaired 3 hernia’s I didn't even know I had while doing my tummy tuck. You have continued to care for me and track my recovery and all with a smile on your face. You are an amazing individual and fabulous physician.

Dr Davidson was amazing! He spent a fair amount of time with me before my procedure and after. Because he found 3 hernias during my tummy tuck, he not only repaired them but he has continued to follow me since. Additionally, he did not charge me anything more than what we agreed upon for either the hernia repairs or follow up. I couldn't be happier with the work he has done.