Mommy Makeover

I chose to have a breast lift and tummy tuck....

I chose to have a breast lift and tummy tuck. After having 3 cesarean sections I was left with a horrible pouch. No matter how much I worked out I couldn't get my stomach normal again. I would work out daily and I was not getting any type of results. I decided to see Dr. Christopher j. Davidson. He and his staff were extremely comforting and made me feel like there was hope for my mid- thirties body. From beginning to end he and his staff made me feel like I was there only concern. My results are amazing! I am now able to wear a bikini, something I have never worn before. My breasts look amazing and I am now able to feel my stomach muscles tightening while I work out. Dr. Davidson is a perfectionist at what he does. I feel like he truly cares about his patients. I will absolutely recommend him to everyone who is thinking of having any kind of cosmetic surgery. I am beyond thrilled with my results. I feel sexy again around my husband. I can not thank Dr. Davidson enough.

Dr. Christopher j. Davidson is a perfectionist. He answered all of my questions and concerns even after I had left his office. I was conveniently able to reach him by email or phone. He made me feel like I was his only concern. My results are amazing!! He was extremely caring and gentle. I was up and walking by my second day post-op. I will absolutely recommend Dr. Davidson to anyone that is interested in having reconstructive surgery. I can not thank him enough for giving me my confidence back.