"43 Yr Old Mother of Two, BA/Liposuction Mid-section" - Webster, TX

I've always wanted bigger boobs but was not...

I've always wanted bigger boobs but was not blessed with that gene. I've researched implants for 5 years and finally decided to have my surgery. I had my consultation with 4 other and Dr. Roehl was my last consult and I loved everything about her. I did not have to do any comparison or second guessing I know walking out of her office she was going to be my PS. After I scheduled my surgery on February 26, 2016, I did my sizing and Dr. Roehl was the only Dr. that advised that i would loss some volume and suggested that I go with the 450 CC Mentor moderate plus silicone instead of the 400 cc and I love them. After my surgery on March 4, 2016, I was huge and had lots of volume. I'm three weeks post-op and my boobs started dropping and you cannot tell that I had BA and that was the results I was looking for.

5 weeks post-op

I cannot believe it's been 5 weeks already. I feeling great and happy with my results.

Boobs are awesome 5 weeks post op

I finally got around to trying on some wire free bras. My PS suggested that I don't wear any bra at all so the dropping process can happen sooner than later. I got measured at VS and was told that I was a 34DD, man was that bra extra tight. I went with a few 36D and they fit perfect, which helped when I went to get my high support Nike sports bra. I'm loving how my tummy is looking since I also had some light lipo for muffin-top. My skin is starting to tighten since I started doing planks and crunchs.

Forgot to meantion

My scars look different on my left breast the scar is nice on the right it looks bad, but I'm thinking maybe because the stitches where really tight on the right side. Hoping it will look more like the left side with time.

6 weeks post-op

I'm at the six week mark and I'm feeling really good. I'm back up to running 4 miles without stopping I have two more miles to add before I'm back where I left off at. I'm starting to see the results around my belly button where I had the light lipo done. I love the way my curves are looking.

Sports bra view

Before 36a after 36d

8 Weeks post op

I cannot beleive it's been 8 weeks since my surgery. I'm feeling really good and the mudslide tightness is starting to get less and less. My nerves are kicking in overtime and my nipples are getting their sensation back which I'm really excited about. I was released with no restrictions and started running again. Will take some getting use to with the bouncing. ???????????????????? loving my new self!!!!

5month update

I haven't posted in awhile I'm 5 months post op and I starting to feel more like my old self again. I'm still trying Y to get use to the upper breast fullness. I'm loving my new look. I am a full D cup which I'm fine with since I originally wanted a full c.
Webster Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Roehl was very professional with excellent bedside manners. She answered all my questions and made me feel comfortable with my life changing decision to get breast implants. The day of surgery my husband was very happy with my decision to go with Dr. Roehl as well. Typically doctors interact with the patient but Dr. Roehl made sure my husband did not have any questions or concerns. If your searching for a good PS, I would suggest getting a consultation with her.