Thrilled with my Rhinoplasty Results!

I am so glad I finally did this!!! Definitely...

I am so glad I finally did this!!! Definitely worth it. I picked a great doc and that makes all the difference. Paid a little more for excellence and wouldn't have done it any other way. I've had a large nose my whole life. Even though I embraced it, and felt beautiful nonetheless, I had considered rhinoplasty several times over the years. It just never seemed to be the right time. Well, at 49, I decided that it was time. After picking an amazing dr. I scheduled surgery. Recovery was at most an annoyance. There was no pain, just the discomfort of wearing a splint and tape on my nose for the first week, a stuffy nose that you are not allowed to blow yet, and sutures (inside and outside). Getting the splint off was a huge relief. After that, nose was still very sensitive and hard to the touch. Still couldn't blow until one month. I was always aware of my surroundings so that nothing would hit me in the nose. For the first couple weeks, that was the biggest thing on my mind. Went back to work after one week. In hindsight, two weeks would have been ideal. After the first month is when recovery took off. I could blow my nose again and wear my glasses after six weeks. The swelling gradually got less and less and continues to do so. At two and half months post op, I have adjusted to seeing my face a little differently and can't imagine having any other nose than the one I have now. Nose feels better and better every day.
Philadelphia Facial Plastic Surgeon

I can only say amazing things about my experience with Dr. Pontell and his staff. The staff at the surgery center said it best the morning of my surgery when they told me I picked the best person for the job because of his precision, high standards and that he is "truly an artist." Dr. Pontell is also very friendly and his bedside manner is calm, reassuring and competent. My post-op results have exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend Dr. Pontell for rhinoplasty.