I Hated my Nose for Years, but Now I LOVE It! - Wayne, PA

I couldn't have had a better experience! I...

I couldn't have had a better experience! I absolutely love my results! I felt very secure and comfortable with Dr. Pontell. He is truly a gifted surgeon. I am so happy I decided to have this surgery but even happier I chose Dr. Pontell!!

The pain was minimal-mostly just uncomfortable because you have to sleep elevated for a few nights. I expected to look rough but I had minimal swelling and bruising. After getting my cast off I had some swelling but by the first month post op the swelling wasn't barely noticeable. People couldn't believe I had surgery only a month ago. Now two months out, my nose is still a little tender, but feels great! The swelling is almost completely gone. I'm so happy with my nose!
Philadelphia Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pontell listened carefully to my concerns and answered all my questions. He always took his time with my during my appointments. After my consultation I knew right away that I was going to have him do my surgery. He is very knowledgeable, caring and talented! If you are looking for an incredible surgeon-he's an excellent choice!!!