30 Year Old with 2 Prior Rhinoplasty Procedures Gone Wrong - Wayne, PA

I am about to turn 30 years old and have had 2...

I am about to turn 30 years old and have had 2 prior Rhinoplasty procedures, one at age 16 and one at age 24. Unfortunately, I made the mistake of going to the same general plastic surgeon for both prior surgeries who specialized in breast surgery and did not have the experience with Rhinoplasty to be able to give me what I wanted -- a straight symmetrical nose. I did research for months and found Dr. Jonathan Pontell online. I was so impressed with his before/after photos and scheduled an appointment immediately. Within a week of my consultation, I had scheduled my revision surgery (because the office was wonderful enough to accommodate and get me scheduled as soon as possible) and it is now almost 2 months since the surgery and I could not be happier. My nose is FINALLY straight, symmetrical and perfectly fitting to my face and is the nose I was supposed to be born with. The recovery for this surgery was amazing, I had little to no pain or discomfort compared to my prior surgeries. I can't say enough about how great my experience was!
Philadelphia Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pontell is incredibly professional, kind and personable, has wonderful bedside manner, and truly was wonderful as a surgeon. He answered all my questions and concerns and showed me exactly what he could do with digital imaging - which was comforting and exactly what I needed considering my past 2 prior surgeries I did not know what the outcome would be. I can't say enough about how great my experience was with him. Thank you Dr. Pontell!!!!