Excellent Outcome! Dr. Jonathan Pontell, Wayne, PA

I had been considering this procedure for about 4...

I had been considering this procedure for about 4 years (age 63 now). After meeting with 5 surgeons, I decided that Dr. Pontell was the one I was most comfortable with and who inspired the most confidence. I still had many worries going in, which I suppose is normal. Also, no one in my circle of friends would probably ever consider such a procedure, so I told only a very few family members. For my own privacy, I choose not to include pictures. But what I wanted was to firm up my jawline, lose the jowls and smooth my neck. All of these goals were reached. I still look like myself, and so far, no one has asked me if I've had work done. It is very natural looking, and I am so happy that I went through with it. I had it done in a surgi-center (my choice). There were no complications, very little swelling or bruising, and only minor discomfort. There was never any pain that required pain meds. I am 15 days out now. The hardest part was having to sleep with my head elevated for 5 days and then continuing to sleep on my back. I am very thankful that everything went so smoothly. Dr. P has been great. He makes himself very accessible to his patients. He is a very skilled surgeon and a kind person.
Philadelphia Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pontell was very professional. He respected my time by always being on time for appointments. He patiently addressed all of my questions and concerns. I am very pleased with my outcome, which is a testament to his skill as a surgeon.