Dr. Pontell is the Closest to the Fountain of Youth- I Am Happy to Look in the Mirror Again. Thank You, Dr. Pontell - Wayne, PA

I consulted with five different facial plastic...

I consulted with five different facial plastic surgeons and chose Dr. Pontell. He is quietly confident, unassuming and reassuring. He is also a gifted and skilled surgeon with years old experience. I had a mini face lift and am elated with the results. I had considered a mini face lift for years. I do not consider myself vain and I don't wear make up. Yet, somehow I aged without realized and it appeared that my face "was melting" as I aged. I avoided taking pictures and couldn't face time without cringing. I feel that Dr. Pontell gave me another chance on life. I finally decided to pursue a mini face lift after a divorce from a twenty year marriage. The difference is amazing. I was very concerned with it looking natural and no one can tell. People have asked me, "did you cut your hair". Another person told me "you look happier". An old friend told me I looked thirty years younger and described my face as softer looking. I used to walk around feeling like the old lady. Now, I walk around with more confidence and have observed that others are noticing me. I know I should not care about others noticing me, but it certainly feels good. I can now walk around feeling younger and more self assured. My friend from Seattle was so impressed with how natural it looks that she is flying in to have Dr. Pontell do the surgery. . If you are considering a face lift or any facial surgery/procedure, Dr. Pontell is your doc. I have just saved you the doc. shopping. Dr Pontell, thank you for your incredible talent, experience and vision. I don't know how to thank you enough. I certainly hope this review reflects my gratitude.
Philadelphia Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Pontell is unassuming, kind, soft spoken and truly listened to my concerns. I never had to wait more than a few minutes and he took as much time as I needed. He called me the day of and after my procedure. He is the most professional doctor I have ever had the pleasure of working with.